Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arlington, VA house explosion

Arlington, VA house explosion

I don’t recall seeing any discussion about this. It’s possible I missed it, in which case please move this post to the appropriate thread.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...110956033.html

Anyway, this is a weird ass Twitter thread (link is to the unrolled version), the gist of which is that James Woo (the dude whose house done blowed up) was the son of two spook-adjacent parents, worked for Global Crossing, the founder of Global Crossing died a month before, and:

So what does all this mean?

It means the people responsible for building the cyber infrastructure in Iraq post-invasion, the infrastructure whose point was to provide the US Intel Community with total back door access into not just Iraqs digital communications, but all of Europe’s, are now being killed off one by one.
    My first instinct is that is a crackpot conspiracy theory, but if everything in the chain of facts put forth is true, who the hell knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    I don’t recall seeing any discussion about this. It’s possible I missed it, in which case please move this post to the appropriate thread.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...110956033.html

Anyway, this is a weird ass Twitter thread (link is to the unrolled version), the gist of which is that James Woo (the dude whose house done blowed up) was the son of two spook-adjacent parents, worked for Global Crossing, the founder of Global Crossing died a month before, and:

My first instinct is that is a crackpot conspiracy theory, but if everything in the chain of facts put forth is true, who the hell knows.
    A friends hubbie worked for Blackwater and offered to get me an IT job in the Green Zone for big money. I guess I'm glad for not even considering it.

IDK anything, but that was a very spectacular explosion. Gas sniffer probably no worky.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Guy was a 56 year old, self employed nutter who kept his windows covered with aluminum foil to keep the CIA from reading his thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Outpost75 View Post
    Guy was a 56 year old, self employed nutter who kept his windows covered with aluminum foil to keep the CIA from reading his thoughts.
    Did he have a stuffed pink pig, with a Model 629 hidden inside?

Name:  IMG_6346.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  14.8 KB
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

I've met more than a few over the years.

One that held an old partner of mine at gunpoint for hours because he didn't believe he was really there in connection with a background investigation for a potential new agency hire.

Dealt with another that was assaulting federal employees because they were reading his thoughts and changing the prices of items at the supermarket when he went to check out. (I made all kinds of promises to him to get him to stop...and he did for a couple of years.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Did he have a stuffed pink pig, with a Model 629 hidden inside?

Name:  IMG_6346.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  14.8 KB
    Pretty sure that was an X Frame Smith, but the pig was the real show anyway.😁

That foil on the window trick does not work. Just saying…. Any way, you have to make sure that you cover all the cracks also.

😝 LOL

A friend foiled my windows while I was convalescing from injuries.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Ed4032 View Post
    That foil on the window trick does not work. Just saying…. Any way, you have to make sure that you cover all the cracks also.

😝 LOL
    That is what the tinfoil hat and mirrored sunglasses are for.

User Tag List