Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Neck knives

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I do not have any firsthand experience with this knife, but this is what I would buy if I were looking for a neck knife today.

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SPF...polymer-sheath
    I have no problem neck carrying this. Good holster retention & very thin and light but prefer the Swick. Not sure holster retention for long haul on Swick for blade shape & grip ability.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    If you have to ask why...

I've been using them for 30 years. Not for everyone, perhaps, but doesn't negate the utility for many of us.
    This is badass to say the least. Im going to take it to my buddies and have him put a razors edge on it. Ill stop by home depot and get some of that cord before I hand it off. Thank you so much E its perfect. And it came with the chain. I definitely recommend shopping at SZABOINC.COM Super fast shipping and tracking.
    Name:  IMG_5728.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  34.2 KBName:  IMG_5729.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  33.8 KB
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Glad to hear that it's a good fit. You know I'm not gonna steer a brother wrong.

Now here's some more advice. Take the lanyard off the end, remove the inner strands and use a section to run the bead chain through the holes.

The intended use we discussed is not good for the lanyard...because it can get caught in a pant line or other article of clothing, especially when bending and pull the knife from the sheath.

So, you don't even need to shop for the Paracord unless the lanyard material is unsuitable. But...remove it in any case.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Glad to hear that it's a good fit. You know I'm not gonna steer a brother wrong.

Now here's some more advice. Take the lanyard off the end, remove the inner strands and use a section to run the bead chain through the holes.

The intended use we discussed is not good for the lanyard...because it can get caught in a pant line or other article of clothing, especially when bending and pull the knife from the sheath.

So, you don't even need to shop for the Paracord unless the lanyard material is unsuitable. But...remove it in any case.
    Thats a great idea. Saves me from buying some.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List