Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 21A Bobcat Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    Langdon announcing their new enhanced Bobcat didn't seem to get a ton of love here but may drive some additional interest in carry options for the model overall.

The kind of buyer for a Bobcat with threaded barrel, trigger job, and cut for an optic seem to me like they would very much be the kind of buyer who would be looking for some solid kydex holster options.
    Just to clarify this point, the LTT gun is a Tomcat. That’s the .32 ACP one. Their site says there are currently no plans to do the same for the Bobcat .22 LR.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    Langdon announcing their new enhanced Bobcat didn't seem to get a ton of love here but may drive some additional interest in carry options for the model overall.

The kind of buyer for a Bobcat with threaded barrel, trigger job, and cut for an optic seem to me like they would very much be the kind of buyer who would be looking for some solid kydex holster options.
    It's important to note we're talking about a holster for the 21A, nicknamed the Bobcat. It's offered in .22LR and I think 25ACP. There is also a "covert" with a threaded barrel that a lot of folks like.

The new Langdon gun is the Beretta 3032 Tomcat. It's chambered in 32ACP, and is a slightly larger gun. I wish LTT the best of luck with the new offering, because Beretta guns are a ton of fun to shoot. I'm certain that some interest from their new Tomcat offering will bleed over to the Bobcat, and that's sweet. I don't know if the offerings they've added to the Tomcat lineup will even be possible with the Bobcat because of the difference in size and weight.

@Tony Mayer I'm confirmed for 1 holster, and possibly 2 depending on the price. My mother also has a Bobcat, but usually carries something different.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    Im waiting on a holster for my 43. This is a little discouraging.
    100% of the holsters I have ordered have been fine.

Pocket holsters can be difficult because preferences in the retention level can vary, leading some to be satisfied while others are not. I pocket carry about half the time I carry. I prefer just enough retention to keep the gun in place during normal usage, but nothing anywhere close to the retention required of a holster secured to a belt. Since a pocket holster is not secured to anything, the gun must be able to separate from the holster with very little effort. This level of retention is what an Aholster pocket holster provides.

I continue to wrap Moleskin around the hook by the rear sight to protect my pockets from holes even though this hook is now being made with a more rounded surface. Either this hook or the hook under the grip will catch the lip of the pocket while drawing to keep the holster in the pocket.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    It's important to note we're talking about a holster for the 21A, nicknamed the Bobcat. It's offered in .22LR and I think 25ACP. There is also a "covert" with a threaded barrel that a lot of folks like.

The new Langdon gun is the Beretta 3032 Tomcat. It's chambered in 32ACP, and is a slightly larger gun. I wish LTT the best of luck with the new offering, because Beretta guns are a ton of fun to shoot. I'm certain that some interest from their new Tomcat offering will bleed over to the Bobcat, and that's sweet. I don't know if the offerings they've added to the Tomcat lineup will even be possible with the Bobcat because of the difference in size and weight.

@Tony Mayer I'm confirmed for 1 holster, and possibly 2 depending on the price. My mother also has a Bobcat, but usually carries something different.
    Cory, I will get with my mold guy and see what I can do! And yes, this would be for the .22/.25, not the .32
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Just to clarify this point, the LTT gun is a Tomcat. That’s the .32 ACP one. Their site says there are currently no plans to do the same for the Bobcat .22 LR.
    My mistake

In. Take my money, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Cory, I will get with my mold guy and see what I can do! And yes, this would be for the .22/.25, not the .32
    In so hard. At least one, possibly 2 if we get Enigma compatibility.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    I'll be contrarion and observe that while I used to be a dyed in the wool AHolster fan, 0 out of the last 3 pocket holsters I bought from them have fit without me taking a heat gun and quite a bit of my time to make them usable. The fact that they now have "how to heat gun your holster" videos on their webpage is NOT reassuring to me.
    I'm with you. For pocket holsters I like Vedder now.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by kobuksonhwacha View Post
    In so hard. At least one, possibly 2 if we get Enigma compatibility.
    They will have to be longer to be enigma compatible, but definitely doable.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

RE the JMCK holster.

Will they be compatible with the threaded barrel version (22LR)?

User Tag List