Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 21A Bobcat Holsters

Site Supporter
    +2 if enigma compatible

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    I'm selfishly making a Tomcat holster at some point.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

My Dad just asked me about this thread and if anyone was making a decent holster yet, lol.

And now I'm looking at 21A variants that look awesome. It might be the last year of production, but Beretta's website seems to have more models than ever.

Beretta 21 molds are ordered! Best case scenario I have molds in hand in 2 weeks to make holsters. More realistic would be 3-4 weeks. Price wise will be same as listed prices for the current designs we have now. If I come up with something new (a couple small gun ideas are percolating up there) then will have to figure out a price.

Yes, will have and enigma compatible holster for sure!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by vaspence View Post
    RE the JMCK holster.

Will they be compatible with the threaded barrel version (22LR)?
    Yes, my mold is going to be G19 length, so it will cover any threaded barrel.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Beretta 21 molds are ordered! Best case scenario I have molds in hand in 2 weeks to make holsters. More realistic would be 3-4 weeks. Price wise will be same as listed prices for the current designs we have now. If I come up with something new (a couple small gun ideas are percolating up there) then will have to figure out a price.

Yes, will have and enigma compatible holster for sure!
    Giggity.

@nate89
    @randyho
    @kobuksonhwacha
    @jrbway

Tagging a few people who said they would be interesting in buying.

Tony emailed me, the pistol molds are complete. So if folks want to start touching base and placing orders we can. I'm sure Tony will be along to say more.

Looks like this is becoming a reality guys. He stepped up to offer something nobody else really was, and I'm excited for it. I know my Dad's been looking for something decent for his mouse gun for awhile.

FIST #1K - it'll add virtually no bulk to the pistol, and has a hella-strong metal belt clip. He can get it for about $40 delivered.

Fair warning - the FIST website is BEYOND prehistoric, best bet is to have Dad call them directly.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    FIST #1K - it'll add virtually no bulk to the pistol, and has a hella-strong metal belt clip. He can get it for about $40 delivered.

Fair warning - the FIST website is BEYOND prehistoric, best bet is to have Dad call them directly.

Nah man. If JMCK specifically tooled up for this holster primarily based on this thread, I'm not buying from anyone else.

Guys n Gals, I made the master mold long so I can make lengths to match Glock 19 length or shorter. A wing claw design is way overkill, but an enigma shell, IWB3, George style will probably work well for it. Will try and get some pics of Cory's holster when I get it made tomorrow or Saturday.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List