Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mossberg Shockwave accessories compatibility

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I really like your SBS setup @Paul Blackburn.

As I've spent my discretionary funds on reloading components and ammo I have a list started. I did put one of the Vang Comp mounts on that "To Get" list.
    Is your 507 a 6 MOA?
    Curious because I have a 6 MOA 407 on my TX .22 Compact and like it. My Glocks have RMR and 509t but my aging eyes have me appreciating a 6 MOA these days. Just wondering about P-F thoughts on this.
    I promise I am searching and reading previous threads...I have to work and sleep sometimes

I am running one of Rhett's recoil straps on my Shockwave and found it quite remarkable in it's simplicity, function, and for my use.
    But as SBS conversion makes good sense to me.

Thanks for starting this thread @SteveL. Learning is occurring.
    If I understand Holosun's models correctly, the 507 will always have the smaller dot because it has the multi-reticle system. The 407 is the only model available with a 6 MOA dot.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    If I understand Holosun's models correctly, the 507 will always have the smaller dot because it has the multi-reticle system. The 407 is the only model available with a 6 MOA dot.
    Thank you. I was obviously experiencing a transient case of cerebral-anal inversion when I asked about the 507<sigh> . And I use a 407 <double sigh>.Info that apparently dropped from my mind as I engaged my mouth (fingers typing).
    The Dot/circle, which is one of my 509t options should work great on my Shockwave.
    I will take my embarrassment, my cup of coffee, and go sit in the corner and read more...and post less...

User Tag List