Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: JFK Assasination: 60 Years Ago, Today

Please.....

This was studied extensively at the Letterman Army Institute of Research by Dr. Fackler in the late 1980's.

In addition, Dr. Lattimer's work was concordant with the LAIR findings. For example, see Lattimer's article in the 1995 IWBA "Wound Ballistic Review" Vol2 #2 p13-37, as well as Dr. Fackler's follow-on commentary on pages 38-40 of the same journal.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

I was three months old…
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

The perp confessed

Site Supporter
    Many people in the South hate Kennedy. I was in the 10th grade when it happened. I did not know a single person who regretted Kennedy's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    At this point, it’s clear that what actually killed JFK was a no-brainer.

Too soon?
    Naw, I don't think 60 years is too soon.

I just can’t post it. Lol
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post

There are people who clone active shooters guns too.

Site Supporter
    I blame the Sand People.

Name:  IMG_3750.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  33.0 KB

Site Supporter
    A home town friend assisted in Kennedy's autopsy. He was an E-4 Navy corpsman who routinely worked with the pathologist conducting the autopsy. After leaving the Navy, he earned a Ph.D in pathology. Assassination program organizers often invite him to speak, and he discusses irregularities that to me sound insignificant. However, I discount his presentation because it hinges on what he--a 21 year old enlisted man--remembered about an event occurring decades ago. I say assisted in the autopsy. His role was minor like handing the pathologists instruments or helping as directed. He had completed a Navy embalming course. Although he did not embalm Kennedy, he did infuse the brain before the civilian embalmer replaced it and viscera into the body cavity. The pathologist directed him to do this.

I accept the Warren Report because I choose to. Another friend travels near and far to attend "all these programs". I think they blow smoke up each others asses.

When I was in high school, probably 1976 or 1977, I saw a presentation by Mark Lane at a local community college. The back and to the left sticks in my head, too. Granted I was young and impressionable, but I came away not 100% convinced that the Warren Commission got it right. Not something I've spent much time thinking about since. He certainly was one of the OG conspiracy theorists.

User Tag List