Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm making the SCD/Holstering Safety for the CZ P-10; Ask me your questions!

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I’m sure there are folks here that would offer to beta test for you.

Some of us shoot quite a high number of rounds per month.

Kudos to you for working on this!
    My thoughts exactly. The folks on here would not give you the marketing/media exposure some gun tubers would, but there are some very switched on shooters here who could give you insightful feedback (I'm not one of them).
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
    No one is coming. It is up to us.

I have one on order to test on my growing fleet of P10's.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

From your mention in another thread, I hope you develop one for the HK VP9 series and for whatever the SFP9CC is released as on these shores…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    @benmac

Two questions:
    1- Any update on when the pre-orders will ship?

2- Have you gotten these out to any influencers? Any youtube videos out about it that we haven’t seen yet?

Thanks!

@UncleGabby

We are looking to get these shipped out within the next two months. It's taken a little longer than I'd hoped for, but that is my best guess right now.

As for influencers, I sponsored a Humble Marksman video on it. I sent it to Work the Trigger too, but he hasn't made a video on it yet. I am looking to sponsor a lot more videos around the time of shipping, as well as after shipping. I have emailed a lot of youtubers, but I think because we are a new company I have had a difficult time getting responses. Please bug any youtubers who you think would be interested and shoot them my website!

Thanks for your interest!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    From your mention in another thread, I hope you develop one for the HK VP9 series and for whatever the SFP9CC is released as on these shores…
    The SFP9cc wasn't on my radar until recently. We are already looking into what guns to make these parts for next.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by benmac View Post
    @UncleGabby

We are looking to get these shipped out within the next two months. It's taken a little longer than I'd hoped for, but that is my best guess right now.

As for influencers, I sponsored a Humble Marksman video on it. I sent it to Work the Trigger too, but he hasn't made a video on it yet. I am looking to sponsor a lot more videos around the time of shipping, as well as after shipping. I have emailed a lot of youtubers, but I think because we are a new company I have had a difficult time getting responses. Please bug any youtubers who you think would be interested and shoot them my website!

Thanks for your interest!
    Thanks for your reply! I’ve got one of your SCDs on pre order. Once I get it mounted on my P10C I’ll put it through the 2000 round challenge and post the data here. As I don’t get to shoot often it will take me a while.

User Tag List