Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2023

Officer Store has many deals on trade in Glock LE guns - ex: Grade 1 (best) Gen 5 17 for 404 before any shipping/tax.

https://www.officerstore.com/firearm...earms?11222023

The Wilderness (Wilderness Tactical) is offering free five-stitch upgrades on their belts ($5 value). Just used it to order one of the new Swift Belts.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Cloud Defensive: 20% off
    Modlite: 20% off
    Jagerwerks: $105 for optics cut and nitriding
    Centurion Arms: 30% off BCGs, 25% off barrels, 25% off M-Lok CMR rails, 35% off 6mm ARC barrels
    Leupold: extra 10% off for VIP accounts (their LE/Mil/veteran program) plus the purchase won’t count towards your annual limit and you can even buy items as gifts as opposed to the normal requirement that everything purchased be for personal use.
    Dark Angel Medical: 25% off with code lifesaver
    Rosco Mfg: 35% off select barrels, 25% off all other barrels, 15% off everything else
    Edgar Sherman Design: 20% off plus free shipping on purchases over $125

Peltor Tactical 500s - $119 (40% off) at Amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/Peltor-Electr...87&sr=8-5&th=1
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

15% off Primary Arms optics with free shipping:

http://www.primaryarms.com/

I just picked up a 1x SLx Prism for $229.49 pre tax

The VP9SK/P30SK/P2000SK 15 round extended magazines are on sale for $24.99 at gunmagwarehouse and use code HK10 and you get an additional 10% off that price for a net of $22.49, the cheapest I have seen an HK factory magazine in a very long time.
    Last edited by fatdog; 11-24-2023 at 10:08 AM.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    The VP9SK/P30SK/P2000SK 15 round extended magazines are on sale for $24.99 at gunmagwarehouse and use code HK10 and you get an additional 10% off that price for a net of $22.49, the cheapest I have seen an HK factory magazine in a very long time.

I only have interest because there is a hack for these if like me you own a P2000 or USPc. It is the same magazine body. If you replace this magazine's basepad with the standard version for the P2000/USPc 9mm you get a 15 round magazine instead of the usual 13. Since I have big box of those basepads so I ordered a few of these to convert.

They appear to get 15 rounds in this version by using the same follower baseplate combo that comes with the newer P30/VP9 factory +2 conversion kits that turn those from 15 to 17 rounders. I have installed a couple of those conversion kits in my P2000/USPc mags and it works, but the 15th round is uncomfortably tight so I run those mags with 14 rounds. I am interested to see if they shortened the spring by a coil in these mags to make it fit more easily. I am in the process of transitioning to LEM for the winter (just because) and when I am shooting LEM that is all I shoot, so I will have some high round counts to report on with these before long.

I have no idea why HK has not shifted their standard P2000/USPc 9mm mags from 13 to 15 since this is the same mag body and they were confident enough to offer it as a 15 rounder for the SK variants.
    Just so you know, those appear to be the old full size vp9 mags with the adapter thing which are now 17 rounds. Thats why they are so cheap. They were $22 on the hk webstore.

Quote Originally Posted by R_Shackleford View Post
    Just so you know, those appear to be the old full size vp9 mags with the adapter thing which are now 17 rounds. Thats why they are so cheap. They were $22 on the hk webstore.
    Thanks for the warning on that. I have plenty of the P30 baseplates so they will still be useful to me.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar

Nightforce and Leupold Holiday Sale at cstactical.com

Nightforce:

From November 19th to December 1st 2023 select Nightforce ATACR's and all NX8's will be 10% off! We have some 7-35 ATACR's and 4-32 NX8's in stock right now with more models on the way! We will also special order a model not in stock for just half down and the remaining when it's coming in, please email sales@cstactical.com

Click the link below for pricing:

https://cstactical.com/shop-by-brand/nightforce-optics/

Some examples below

Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 F1 Mil-XT sale price $3,240.00

Nightforce NX8 - 4-32x50mm F1 Mil-XT sale price $1,935.00

Leupold:

https://cstactical.com/shop-by-brand/leupold/

Leupold VX5 $200 off!

Leupold VX6 $400 off!

Leupold Deltapoint Pro just $349.99!
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

I’m a fan of the Altra Lone Peak hikers even though the soles are a bit soft for pavement.

But still jumped on this discount.

https://www.amazon.com/ALTRA-Lone-Pe...s%2C216&sr=8-6
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List