Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2023

Site Supporter
    Duluth has a 40% deal and one of my credit cards adds 6%. So bought a bunch of clothes - underwear for us (TMI but we like them) and some jammies. Some gear little things. Didn't buy any jackets as last year got some good winter jackets for half price. Not the most stylish colors but what do I care.

Bought a Dell computer for wife on sale with added credit card incentive. She was sick of the lap top as her desktop died and she was using that. Now I have to set it up - Oh, joy!

No gun stuff - got enough - what!!
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Retro Rifle has all their shirts on sale by various amounts. I finally pulled the trigger (ha) on a couple.

Are they corny as hell? Yes. Do I care? No.

For anyone that likes Inov-8 shoes there are some good deals, at both Amazon and the Inov-8 site.

All the deals on the Inov-8 site:
    https://www.inov-8.com/black-friday-all

Some of the ones on Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/Mens-Bare-XF-...1&isTryState=0

https://www.amazon.com/Inov-8-Mens-T...0850722&sr=8-3

I'm a big fan of those trail shoes for USPSA. They're very light, some a minimal "drop," and a good tread.

North American Rescue has select items and kits for 30% off and one that caught my eye was CAT tourniquets are about $22 on sale.

*make sure you visit "narescue.com" and not the knock-off site that looks like them and gets listed first on the googles.

NFA trust for $29.99

https://www.nationalguntrusts.com/pr...-nfa-gun-trust

At that price why not.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Nothing too exciting, but 15% off with BF23. The Apollo remains as 20% off as we're still adding models. The 1911 is coming soon, with fitment on ALL 1911's we've found that are worth owning.

Keep your eyes peeled for some changes to the site coming shortly.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

A little off topic, but I know plenty here indulge. While doing some Christmas gift shopping I found that my favorite pipe tobacco and cigar dealer has a pretty good Black Friday deal - 20% off of already competitive prices - pipesandcigars.com.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    The VP9SK/P30SK/P2000SK 15 round extended magazines are on sale for $24.99 at gunmagwarehouse and use code HK10 and you get an additional 10% off that price for a net of $22.49, the cheapest I have seen an HK factory magazine in a very long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_Shackleford View Post
    Just so you know, those appear to be the old full size vp9 mags with the adapter thing which are now 17 rounds. Thats why they are so cheap. They were $22 on the hk webstore.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Thanks for the warning on that. I have plenty of the P30 baseplates so they will still be useful to me.
    @R_Shackleford, can you pull the bottom of those off and replace them with standard baseplates to make them standard full-size 15-round magazines?

@fatdog, where do you get the baseplates?

I'm thinking some of those + baseplates would get me some 15-rounders for considerably cheaper than the $40 to $50 that those usually run.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca10 View Post
    @R_Shackleford, can you pull the bottom of those off and replace them with standard baseplates to make them standard full-size 15-round
    You should be able to but I would think the standard 15 rounders could be the same price since they are now 17 rounders. Hk webshop has a sale right now too if they arent sold out.

30% off at Taurus. Great prices on Holosun optics and tlr7a, also holsters and speedloaders for their revolvers.

Just picked up a 407k for $145

User Tag List