Thread: Concealed Carry for Parents w/Melody Lauer and Caleb Giddings, Homestead FL Feb 17-18

Concealed Carry for Parents w/Melody Lauer and Caleb Giddings, Homestead FL Feb 17-18

Melody Lauer and I will be teaching the Citizens Defense Research class Concealed Carry for Parents in Homestead, FL February 17 and 18 of 2024.

Enroll Here: Concealed Carry for Parents

A fast-paced course designed around the thought, “What if my children are with me when I get into a shooting?” Concealed Carry for Parents discusses with students the hard/soft skills necessary to solve the commonly observed shooting problems associated with fighting with our children present. Are some of the most commonly held best practices for if we are attacked when we are alone actually going to put our loved ones at risk when they are present? Students will be shown WHY the context we find ourselves in as a parent can change our tactics. This skill-intensive two-day course covers application of practical handgun skills in a family environment. Topics include, but are not limited to; types of attacks, avoidance skills, handgun terminal ballistics and the importance of accuracy, one-handed access/shooting skills, shooting past/around no-shoots, clearing family members from lines of fire, best practices for dealing with a close-range assault while loading/unloading children from the vehicle, malfunction clearances and more with the end result being students better capable of delivering fast, accurate, fight-ending fire on demand.

A non-substantive question. Is CDR changing the name of TAPG to Concealed Carry for Parents?

I'm planning to take the class in Yadkinville NC next year. I've been trying to get to one for several years, and it's never worked out.
    O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts, And men have lost their reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Moylan View Post
    A non-substantive question. Is CDR changing the name of TAPG to Concealed Carry for Parents?

I'm planning to take the class in Yadkinville NC next year. I've been trying to get to one for several years, and it's never worked out.
    No, but we're A/B testing new class names to see which one perform better with bringing in new students

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    No, but we're A/B testing new class names to see which one perform better with bringing in new students
    “Concealed carry for man-bun wearing hipsters” to tailor to an untapped student demographic!

“How to ironically carry an ironic gun with iron sights.”

User Tag List