Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American Fighting Revolver Patreon

Not to put too fine a point on it, but fuck Patreon. I’ll stop giving them money and tell them why right now. This is outrageous.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TDA View Post
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but fuck Patreon. I’ll stop giving them money and tell them why right now. This is outrageous.
    It’s Patreon’s store and they get to decide what goods they carry.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Actually, everyone of the guys to whom I subscribe on Patreon should just do their own thing like DB! I wonder if Patreon changed hands as that was just out of the blue. I was pissed and let them know.

There’s tons of gun content creators on Patreon. I’m not sure why DB’s podcast in particular was nuked. Maybe because of the words “fighting” and “revolver” put together? Whereas most youtuber based patreon channels just use their channel name. Either way, I think it’s better for this to go it’s own way anyway.

All Patreon content and memberships canceled this morning. These liberal lefty types who run it apparently cannot help themselves when it comes to censorship of 2nd amendment subjects. I let them know the reason.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

User Tag List