Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Constantine concealed carry belt

Constantine concealed carry belt

https://hunterconstantine.com/produc...oncealed-carry

My friend, Jesse, has been wearing this belt all summer, and talked me into one. I have worn it every day for a few weeks, and it is my favorite EDC belt to date. Has a stiffened area to support the holster, and also elastic in another area so it tucks the holster while being comfortable. My wife wants one and she isn't quick to adopt new stuff. Pretty expensive. Disclosure, Hunter is a friend.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Will this belt work for those of us who still carry Old School at 3:30/4:00 instead of AIWB?

Quote Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
    Will this belt work for those of us who still carry Old School at 3:30/4:00 instead of AIWB?
    Supposedly, although I have not tried a holster in that position.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I got one of these and so far I like it, although only limited use to date. I think the elastic is a neat feature but it remains to be seen how it holds. My DC clips were bolted directly to holster's body for lesser printing and that didn't work with the HC belt. The "carriage part" is stiffened and thus thickened too much for such arrangement. I added a small spacer between body of holster and clips, as the holster maker had intended it to be, and all is good now. Cosmetically I don't care for maker's name and initials being etched in big and small letters on the buckle but otherwise it appears to be a good quality unit that holds promise. I would've like it better if price was some 30 bucks less.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    Very interesting belt. Has anyone tried it on a garment without belt loops? I live at the beach and would love to find something that works with trunks.

Not yet but I will at some point. I use mastermind covert belt for no loops wear.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

I've been loving my Constantine concealed carry belt for months now (appendix with a Tenicor holster and AIWB mag pouch). It really enhances whatever concealment mechanics the holster has.

Only downside is it's The Macarena when you need to unhook it.

Site Supporter
    Anyone still using this belt? Thinking about trying one but they seem sold out most places.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Anyone still using this belt? Thinking about trying one but they seem sold out most places.
    Yes, I am still using mine, it's a very comfortable belt. I normally carry AIWB, but I picked up an OWB holster for a class I'm taking this summer. At the 3 o'clock position, I did notice when I draw from the OWB holster, the belt stretches and the holster pulls up slightly. I may need to tighten the belt a little more than AIWB.
    You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

Tier1 Concealed also sells their EDC-S Hunter Constantine collaboration belt which is a very similar belt but with one extra quick adjust loop and more overlap between sizes, though T1C only sell two sizes vs the three that Hunter sells. I have been using mine daily for about a year and love it. I have also used it with shorts and sweats as well and not had any issues (the third quick adjust loop helps in this context), but most of my use has been with belt loops.

User Tag List