Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IWI Masada tactical does not lock slide open on last round

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    My only complaint with my Masada is the STIFFFFFF mag release. Other than that, it's a really decent polymer framed, striker fired 9mm pistol, especially for free.
    What is this "free" thing you mention. Remember, this is PF where 2 is 1, and 3 is 2, plus we need holsters, magazines, and spare parts!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

@Tamara reviewed one for Shooting Illustrated just before the ‘Rona hit, and was generally positive.

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/...masada-pistol/

I’ve handled one, but have no other experience with them.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I have two that I bought to stage at my wife's business. They were only function tested for a few magazines but shot really well. Nice, smooth trigger and accurate. Seemed on par with many of the other big name polymer pistols. I'd call it an Israeli Glock with a better trigger that needs better grip texture. I plan on picking up a few more once I scratch a few more pressing itches. I didn't have lock-back issues but could see how an errant thumb could prevent the slide stop from working.
    For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4 KJV

User Tag List