Thread: Mika pocket holster - Ruger LCP II

Mika pocket holster - Ruger LCP II

Square bottom profile, black, not cut for a laser. I don’t know if it will fit the older LCP; the design isn’t form-fitted so it might.

The backstory: I ordered a round profile holster and Mr. Mika mistakenly sent me a square one. In addition to making a great product, he is a class act and asked me to give away the square holster rather than return it. So here we are.
    Last edited by Gun Nerd; 10-30-2023 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nerd View Post
    Square bottom profile, black, not cut for a laser. I don’t know if it will fit the older LCP; the design isn’t form-fitted so it might.

The backstory: I ordered a round profile holster and Mr. Mika mistakenly sent me a square one. In addition to making a great product, he is a class act and asked me to give away the square holster rather than return it. So here we are.
    I have a LCPII with the crummy factory pocket holster, this would be a huge upgrade. Count me in if it’s still available.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

It’s still available. PM sent.

If its gonna be a karma item, please count me in. If not, congrats to those who got here first.

Bob has always been a class act!

Gone to echo5charlie.

Thanks, all.

How do you like the holster? I was thinking about getting one for my LCP II.

Quote Originally Posted by awmp View Post
    I haven’t used the one for the LCP yet, but I like them for revolvers. They break up the gun outline well, and stay in the pocket when you draw.

I have a few Mika's holsters and I like them.

Pics in use?
    Back pocket carry?

Quote Originally Posted by awmp View Post
    I've use Mika holsters for both the LCP and LCP II. They've been great for everything but some dress pants where the paper thin holster the guns came with hides better.

User Tag List