Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely awesome Snubby Podcast over at Primary&Secondary

Absolutely awesome Snubby Podcast over at Primary&Secondary

Amazing discussion of stubbies over at P&S. Even if you are deep in snubby lore you will learn something

Thanks for posting

I subscribe to Primary and Secondary- it’s a great no-nonsense firearm podcast. They also had an episode covering the .357 magnum load a few weeks ago. Fun to listen to.

There’s a portion of the discussion about only shooting DA. Two guys at my local range were bringing an M29 6” barrel with full .44 magnum loads. I’ve shot .44 magnum before, but one day they insisted I try their Bubba-ed revolver at 25 yards. I fired it SA, and nearly crapped my pants! They had the SA lightened to practically nothing, and I guess that was supposed to be funny.

Rob Garrett said he shots his 3” Python more accurately in DA, and my experience with the 6” M19 is that it is at least as accurate in DA as SA.

@jetfire should watch these guys, because they’re all praising Taurus revolvers.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I'm not watching/listening to a two-hour podcast/zoom call. Not without getting paid.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I'm not watching/listening to a two-hour podcast/zoom call. Not without getting paid.
    I made it part way before falling asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Scroll…. It’s largely repetitive, so if you scroll past something, you’re going to hear it again.

Say what you will, my Mon & Tue commutes are already sooo much better!

The episode reminded me of all the reasons why i DON'T own a snubby.

Is there a transcript available for this? I've listened to several of their podcasts but it drags out too long for my attention span sometimes. I like the content, but lack patience.

Site Supporter
    I usually listen to these when doing dishes or folding laundry, I really enjoyed the first snubby episode DB did.

User Tag List