Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hornady 366 shot shell loader?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    They finally started pricing stuff and they’re asking $450/each for the Hornady presses which is more than I’m willing to pay and I’m not interested in one enough to haggle.

They’re asking $100 for the 600 Jr so I’ll probably grab that if it’s complete and still available this weekend.
    See it there's a hull Super Sizer available too. Between the two you should be good to go.
    Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem
    I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude
    -Thomas Jefferson
    I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Thanks everyone, I’ll keep that in mind.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Late to the party.

I recently sold two MEC Grabbers for $200 ea. One was a 20 ga unused, and the other a 12 ga well used. I had those up on a cork board for about a year at the range before anyone contacted me. I don't know what the new prices were and just cleared out my shotgun gear. Powder, primers and shot I gave to a shooting buddy.

My neighbor cleaned out a relatives house and had a truck load of reloading gear, including a Dillon press. Local gun shop gave him $350 for the lot. I didn't look up the prices for any of it new but there was at least 2K worth of gear, powder, primers and bullets there. He let me have first crack at anything I wanted but I didn't buy anything. Most of it was magnum rifle stuff.

My perception is there isn't a yuge market for used reloading gear. The shops I frequent don't want to bother with it.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    They’re asking $100 for the 600 Jr so I’ll probably grab that if it’s complete and still available this weekend.
    I had a chance to drop by the day after posting that and found out the 600 Jr sold the day before for $50. I took it as a sign that I didn't really need it since I was willing to pay the asking price instead of haggling.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List