Thread: New Shadow Systems Gen 3 Slides Available

New Shadow Systems Gen 3 Slides Available

These should be a nice alternative to some of the other optics ready slides out there. And these appear to be reverse compatible with Glock parts like the SCD. I do note that these do require the SS-specific round tip striker.

No option (yet?) for a dedicated 509 or ACRO. And no G17 either.

https://shadowsystemscorp.com/gen3/?...40eb-572842241
    Last edited by Tokarev; 10-24-2023 at 03:12 PM.

Competitively priced with Zev, which are my go-to optic ready replacement slide (lowered ejection port, RMR recoil bosses, tons of thread engagement for optic mounting, deep optic cut).

Could be a good option if the Shadow Systems optic mounting system is as good as some say it is (I've never personally used it).

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Sibley View Post
    Competitively priced with Zev, which are my go-to optic ready replacement slide (lowered ejection port, RMR recoil bosses, tons of thread engagement for optic mounting, deep optic cut).

Could be a good option if the Shadow Systems optic mounting system is as good as some say it is (I've never personally used it).
    The optic mount is nice. Their slide reliability has been hit or miss for me. Love their frames

I don’t understand the appeal of unnecessary holes in a slide. Seems like a pathway for crud to make it’s way into the gun.

They lost me with the debris cuts.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

User Tag List