Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer P365 AXG Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    My only beef is going to be a lack of back straps. I am concerned that the front the back width isn't going to be long enough - especially after using exclusively razorbacks or similar on my P365s
    Agreed with it could take a boresight backstrap

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I think the Icarus Precision looks interesting.
    It is a nice module. Once in a while their qc is off but they will make it right

According to SIG's website, only current "Legion" members can pre-order right now, btw.

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-axg-legion.html

I coonfingered one today, but didn't buy it. Main positive was it felt good in my hands, but there are a number of negatives.

It is expensive. It comes with the ported Macro upper that I don't care for. The included magwell is apparently 1.4 inches wide on a one inch wide pistol. It doesn't fit in a Macro holster because the frame is thicker. Multiple reports say the polymer version shoots softer. I love the Macro but I am not feeling the love for the AXG version.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I coonfingered one today, but didn't buy it. Main positive was it felt good in my hands, but there are a number of negatives.

It is expensive. It comes with the ported Macro upper that I don't care for. The included magwell is apparently 1.4 inches wide on a one inch wide pistol. It doesn't fit in a Macro holster because the frame is thicker. Multiple reports say the polymer version shoots softer. I love the Macro but I am not feeling the love for the AXG version.
    I know weight helps but I like polymer flex

Does anyone make a brass back strap for the Macro -- would bring the weight up while keeping the recoil absorbing benefits of the polymer grip module?

Does anyone make a brass back strap for the Macro -- would bring the weight up while keeping the recoil absorbing benefits of the polymer grip module?
    I imagine eventually someone will make that

Taylor Freelance has one, 3.4 ounces:

https://taylorfreelancestore.com/sig...m-brass-black/

Got an axg legion this morning. Gun is awesome - the grip feels larger than a macro and fits my xl size hands very well. The g10 grips give excellent traction and it’s heavier enough to settle down really well. The fit and finish is excellent. Locks up very tight with absolutely no frame to slide play.

Only negative is I can’t find a holster for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    Got an axg legion this morning. Gun is awesome - the grip feels larger than a macro and fits my xl size hands very well. The g10 grips give excellent traction and it’s heavier enough to settle down really well. The fit and finish is excellent. Locks up very tight with absolutely no frame to slide play.

Only negative is I can’t find a holster for it.

I believe the AXG legion grip is somewhat thicker than the OE and aftermarket polymer grip frames and currently is not machined for a manual thumb safety. It would not surprise me at some point Sig will sell just the grip frames and hopefully also have a manual thumb safety cut option for those who like them
    Last edited by Biggy; 02-03-2024 at 08:44 PM.

User Tag List