Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilderness Tactical Swift Belt

I've been around the block a few times with belts. Tried many but keep coming back to my Wilderness Belt. I like the looks of the G- hook But I'm sticking with the original Instructors Belt Buckle. The buckle is my carabiner attachment point which holds my dog leashes. I like the extra security of knowing my dogs can't escape without dragging me away. I'm due for a new belt soon, the Velcro on the tongue is just about shot.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    WOOT!
    So, after decades of buying their belts since Hackathorn showed us one at an IPSC match (maybe the same one in my avatar picture...) I have bought a buttload of them as my desires have changed, and as I have become bigger and smaller and bigger again, my most recent purchase was of an underbelt and overbelt with Velcro so I can thread up all of the necessary shenanigans on a belt I can just take on and off. So I bought one with the Lo-Pro buckle in green, but wish I had grey.

Can we order from you, since you did the badgering?
    My Lo Pro buckle slips with the Velcro being engaged but my instructor and FF belts do not. Does yours?

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    My Lo Pro buckle slips with the Velcro being engaged but my instructor and FF belts do not. Does yours?
    Nope. I didn't like the Lo Pro at all, I hate those kinds of buckles and have no idea why people by them from so many makers. This buckle is threaded through like a traditional strap.

https://youtu.be/iuboW7dlVtQ?si=A7Cb_4mo6O_lbRVV&t=30
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Thanks, Tom.

Ordered a 5 Stitch to complement the Tenicor Zero I already use most days. Between the two, I should have my bases covered. (As I recall, the Zero was made by Wilderness Tactical for Jeff.)

Can never have too much good gear.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

SWIFT BELT

Liking the looks of this a lot. Ordered one just now. Can’t wait to try it.

Ordered a 5 stitch. I really like the Tenicor Zero, but I find it suffers with a heavier gun. Hopefully the two will complement each other well.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    Ordered a 5 stitch. I really like the Tenicor Zero, but I find it suffers with a heavier gun. Hopefully the two will complement each other well.
    I use the Zero liner belt and it's an improvement over the Zero.

I dig it. Been a Wilderness guy since college days and throughout my career. I tried/wore the Ares Gear Ranger and Aegis belts, they work for traditional IWB very well for me. But I always came back to my Wilderness 5-Stitch Instructor belts for regular wear and plain clothes work, easy to get in/out of. Not such a fan of their low pro plastic buckle, but my opinion only. Tenicor Zero belt has been good as well, works really well with DCC clips for AIWB as you guys all know here. Still wearing an 5-Stitch a lot though. I think this looks good, hopefully my standard IWB sizing for my Instructor rolls over to this size wise as well. Nice job DarkStar Gear, well played Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I use the Zero liner belt and it's an improvement over the Zero.
    Why an improvement? Stiffer?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    I think this looks good, hopefully my standard IWB sizing for my Instructor rolls over to this size wise as well. Nice job DarkStar Gear, well played Sir!

There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List