Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilderness Tactical Swift Belt

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    FIFY

Indeed; the combo of those two works really well together.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

You can stuff those pockets with heavy stuff and this belt supports it all like it's not even there.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Which model for just a p365xl and holster with DCC clips? 5 stitch overkill?
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Which model for just a p365xl and holster with DCC clips? 5 stitch overkill?
    I would say that it is not overkill at all.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

My 3-stitch continues to be good for a PX4C carried appendix.

I have found a nit though: the rear corner of the female velcro sticks out just enough that it scratches my love handle when I wear the belt. I'm gonna take some sewing scissors and nip that corner off and see if that fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    My 3-stitch continues to be good for a PX4C carried appendix.

I have found a nit though: the rear corner of the female velcro sticks out just enough that it scratches my love handle when I wear the belt. I'm gonna take some sewing scissors and nip that corner off and see if that fixes it.
    Maybe you can see if you can rotate the offending portion under a belt loop if there is one close enough to the location to make the adjustment.

Mastermind used to provide keepers, both the velcro and elastic varieties in years past for some of their belts. You might want to see if they have any available to purchase for a nominal charge.

Just a couple of thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    I really appreciate not having to rip off velcro every time I drop my pants.
    Didn't realize how much I would appreciate that until like mid day on the first day...

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Didn't realize how much I would appreciate that until like mid day on the first day...
    This. I third G’s commment. The convenience of not having to undo the velcro is one of my favorite parts of the belt. Especially using public bathrooms, the Velcro just sounds “tacticaltimmy louder”. That’s probably just me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    This. I third G’s commment. The convenience of not having to undo the velcro is one of my favorite parts of the belt. Especially using public bathrooms, the Velcro just sounds “tacticaltimmy louder”. That’s probably just me though.

Especially if you're not high speed enough when the moment strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Maybe you can see if you can rotate the offending portion under a belt loop if there is one close enough to the location to make the adjustment.

Mastermind used to provide keepers, both the velcro and elastic varieties in years past for some of their belts. You might want to see if they have any available to purchase for a nominal charge.

Just a couple of thoughts...
    Fortunately, rounding off the corner with scissors worked great.

User Tag List