Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chronograph from Garmin

Got mine in today!

The size/form factor, as well as the ease of menu operation alone make this thing so much better than the LabRadar.

Did about a total of 40 shots with two separate suppressed rifles and it picked up on every single shot.

A slight word of warning however. If you're buying one get it home, charge it up, sync it with your phone and download the latest software before taking it out. I was actually about the middle of a group with one of the rifles when I took a break to let the rifle cool down. At that point the unit decided it was going to update the software and there was nothing I could do to stop it. It's saved the data from my first few shots as its own session. Didn't really lose any data but I had to go back and combine everything manually later.

Overall very impressed

I was able to pick up shots from a fellow competitor before a match in the test fire bay with the Garmin - handheld. You have to hold steady, or it will warn you motion is detected, but for a quick power factor reading it was incredibly convenient- and it picked up every shot as I stood behind and to one side. Just remarkable.

I took mine to the local Long Gong match Sunday. We shoot at 8", 6" and 4" steel plates at 300 yards with 22 LR.

I unfolded the little legs and set it on the bench beside one of the shooters who was sighting in. It picked up every shot. I then moved it to the bench just to one side and it picked up those shots. It didn't pick up any stray shots from other shooters. Benches are about 3' apart.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar

Looks like another 50 shipping in soon

If you want one, get in on a pre-order as we have available units left on the next 50 shipping in at any time to us as I just checked and they are preparing to ship

Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph $599.99

https://cstactical.com/garmin-xero-c1-pro-chronograph/
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

I picked up one of these locally and it is fantastic. It is within a few fps of my magnetospeed without all the bulk and zero shift. Did not drop a shot during load development. Really great product.

Edited to add I picked up this mount off Amazon to mount it to the Arca rail on my rifle for $20.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F1IF240...roduct_details

11/28/23: Get your pre-orders in now! We have another 50 shipping in and 20 available spots

Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph $599.99

CS Tactical
    www.cstactical.com

Got mine yesterday, thanks to CS Tactical for excellent service.

Went to the range today, and am really liking this thing. Perfect timing, put year-old pistol carry ammo downrange and got some numbers for that, plus a couple of recently acquired woods loads, and several reloads. All of that was through my USPc 9 at 25 yds, boringly reliable as always. Also ran two 30.06 reloads through a 1903a3 on 200yd steel.

The Garmin functioned flawlessly. One note, it comes with a quick setup guide, the full manual is a pdf on the Garmin website. I read it the day before, and did not need to refer back to it today, operation was pretty intuitive and the phone app worked well also.

Quote Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
    Got mine yesterday, thanks to CS Tactical for excellent service.

Went to the range today, and am really liking this thing. Perfect timing, put year-old pistol carry ammo downrange and got some numbers for that, plus a couple of recently acquired woods loads, and several reloads. All of that was through my USPc 9 at 25 yds, boringly reliable as always. Also ran two 30.06 reloads through a 1903a3 on 200yd steel.

The Garmin functioned flawlessly. One note, it comes with a quick setup guide, the full manual is a pdf on the Garmin website. I read it the day before, and did not need to refer back to it today, operation was pretty intuitive and the phone app worked well also.

You are welcome!

Please tell your friends we have more coming in this week unspoken for, just hit the pre-order and it will ship this week!
    CS Tactical
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    You are welcome!

Please tell your friends we have more coming in this week unspoken for, just hit the pre-order and it will ship this week!

I sure hope so, I cancelled a backorder elsewhere to get one from you.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

User Tag List