Thread: Aimpoint micro mount 1.65-1.7?

Aimpoint micro mount 1.65-1.7?

I am looking for a lower 1/3 mount or similar height mount that is a tad higher than the normal 1.58-1.60 height. I know Arisaka makes a 1.7, any other manufactures around 1.65 to 1.7?

Optic will be a H2, T2, or Comp M5 so no worries

I believe these are correct, but you will probably want to double check before you order.
    • ADM AD-T1 is 1.69".
    • Bobro Aimpoint Micro High is 1.7".
    • Daniel Defense Rock & Lock is 1.65" with the spacer.
    • Fortis F1 is 1.65".
    • LaRue LT660 is 1.64".
    • Primary Arms GLx Lower 1/3 Cowitness Micro Dot Riser Mount is 1.64" without the spacer, 1.765" with the spacer.
    • Primary Arms Lower 1/3 Cowitness Micro Dot Riser Mount is 1.65".
    • Spuhr QDM-2002B is 1.65".

For some reason Arisaka discontinued their 1.7 mount for the Aimpoint Micro.

Does 1.7 really give you a lower 1/3 co-witness?
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    For some reason Arisaka discontinued their 1.7 mount for the Aimpoint Micro.

Does 1.7 really give you a lower 1/3 co-witness?
    1.7 gives a lower 1/3 with the actual Aimpoint T1/T2. With Holosun or other Chinese made optics with the Aimpoint footprint, they have little bit more aluminum between the glass and where the mount attaches which makes them sit higher. The current exceptions are the Vortex Crossfire and the Primary Arms SLx Advanced Push Button Micro Red Dot Sight - Gen II. The discontinued Holosun HS503GU model also had the exact same height between the glass and the mount as the real Aimpoint T1/T2.

User Tag List