Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SIG P226 XFIVE LEGION

It's a long story, so I will spare the details here.

Suffice it to say, that I have ended up with two (2) of these fine pistols!

They are both the "Classic" stainless models as shown here:
    https://www.sigsauer.com/p226-xfive.html

I have mounted a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro 6 MOA optic with the DeltaPoint BUIS on one of these pistols and am shooting it.

The other is unfired in the case, with three (3) 20-round magazines, just as it came from the dealer.

I am going to sell this unfired, new one at an attractive price. If any PF members are interested, PM me, and I will make a "PF Family Only" offer.

Thanks,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    It's a long story, so I will spare the details here.

Suffice it to say, that I have ended up with two (2) of these fine pistols!

They are both the "Classic" stainless models as shown here:
    https://www.sigsauer.com/p226-xfive.html

I have mounted a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro 6 MOA optic with the DeltaPoint BUIS on one of these pistols and am shooting it.

The other is unfired in the case, with three (3) 20-round magazines, just as it came from the dealer.

I am going to sell this unfired, new one at an attractive price. If any PF members are interested, PM me, and I will make a "PF Family Only" offer.

Thanks,
    Ken
    THIS PISTOL IS SOLD

Up to 350 rounds now with today’s 50 rounds of 124 grain S&B FMJ. Most was shot on steel challenge rack. No failures.

That’s about 340 rounds without failure after a series of FTFs in the first magazine. 300 rounds were 124 grain S&B FMJ; 50 rounds of 147 grain HST.

I’d generally be much closer to the 1000 round mark by now but I’m slow walking this gun while I wait for my Romeo2 which is still on back order at EuroOptic. Spent most of the day playing with my new Romeo-X Pro that got mounted on a P229 Legion SAO and a DW Guardian. No failures with each of those pistols.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

P226 X Five Rear BUIS in stock

If anybody’s been waiting like me for these to get in stock on Sigs website. Cover up the holes in the top of the slide. And get cowitness with an RDS.

User Tag List