Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to identify a small admin light.

Thanks all for the effort. Maybe i will run into this guy again. I the meantime, i think I will gt a Streamlight Clipmate USB. I really prefer things with user-replaceable batteries, but that can increase size. Pocket mounted is probably better than shoulder anyway.

Site Supporter
    Sounds like a 5.11 edc flashlight. Used to carry one on my external carrier. Liked it because the button was next to the lens which is why the lens was off set. They make

Quote Originally Posted by jd950 View Post
    Thanks all for the effort. Maybe i will run into this guy again. I the meantime, i think I will gt a Streamlight Clipmate USB. I really prefer things with user-replaceable batteries, but that can increase size. Pocket mounted is probably better than shoulder anyway.
    https://www.511tactical.com/edc-2aaa...ntent=Catchall

QuiqLiteX

I wore this on my external carrier and then I just started clipping it on my sun visor for a low red light in my car. Initially I thought this was what you meant but it doesn’t fit your description. It’s a rechargeable light. If it got low I charged off the usb port on mybDXT.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    QuiqLiteX

I wore this on my external carrier and then I just started clipping it on my sun visor for a low red light in my car. Initially I thought this was what you meant but it doesn’t fit your description. It’s a rechargeable light. If it got low I charged off the usb port on mybDXT.
    My vote. Still don't have one though...

pat

That 5.11 light is probably what I saw. i recall it being a bit different, but the size and shape are right and I am probably misremembering. I bouth a Streamlight clipmate and it works well. the red setting is a bit dim, but white works fine and the button for power and brightness is easy to access.

The Quiklite may be better the flexible head on the Streamlight is handy.

Quiklite now has a pen=shaped light that looks cool. Not sure how well the fixed lenses will work out.

User Tag List