Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gunsmith for Ammunition Pressure Curves

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I scrounged a PressureTraceII!

Yahoooooo. It’s gut a couple of cables that look like they interface with the strain gauges, and a flash drive. I hope that the software is in the flash drive, and that I can find a way to run the older software on a newer computer.

From the Schwartz' link

A PC running Windows XP or newer with Bluetooth. If the PC is not equipped with BlueTooth, an inexpensive BlueTooth dongle can be added to a USB port ($10).

Many things ive noticed will work back to XP software, hopefully your computer you want to use is within that time range. It shows as 2001 to 2007 as its time frame until superseded by Vista.
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I scrounged a PressureTraceII!

Yahoooooo. It’s gut a couple of cables that look like they interface with the strain gauges, and a flash drive. I hope that the software is in the flash drive, and that I can find a way to run the older software on a newer computer.
    Were you able to obtain the strain transducers, too?
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

That's what I'm trying to figure out- I'll post pics of what I have later tonight.

I think (think!) that the only part I'm actually missing might be the strain gauges/sensors that get attached to the barrel.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

User Tag List