Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PF Hive Mind form of Opinions! I know ya'll can be bashful...

A conveniently located outdoor range will be under pressure from greedy real estate developers. It may take years, but they WILL get you. My small club is now way out in the sticks.

The indoor range here is outside city limits, none of the four adjoining burgs would amend their no shooting in city limits ordnances to allow a new business.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    A conveniently located outdoor range will be under pressure from greedy real estate developers. It may take years, but they WILL get you. My small club is now way out in the sticks.

The indoor range here is outside city limits, none of the four adjoining burgs would amend their no shooting in city limits ordnances to allow a new business.
    Yup! I think outdoor, in any place worth drawing a crowd, is going to be difficult. The VRA range in Ohio is a good example of how to run a 100 yd range where no one can bitch.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    The VRA range in Ohio is a good example of how to run a 100 yd range where no one can bitch.
    The owner came from some aspect of the construction industry and seems to have been pretty creative with that underground range.
    One time he told me he got into that business because he wanted a job that didn't involve getting his boots muddy everyday.

User Tag List