Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Pic of your favorite Glock

G19.4

My favorite (and first) Glock, a G19.4, it has Ameriglo Agents, a Glockmeister Grip Plug and a Tau SCD. Bought it the year they were released. Had a low single digit number of failures, took it by the Glock mothership as a walk in around 2010-2011ish and they installed the new Gen 4 specific ejector and RSA, had zero issues after that. It’s had several thousand rounds through it, the majority of them for three of the four years I was a Cadet on the West Point Combat Weapons Team. Pic bonus: my favorite rifle, an LMT CQB.Name:  IMG_7440.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  42.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuosity Student View Post
    Can you elaborate if you don’t mind my asking? Any issues with the M&P’s?
    Love M&P’s. No issues there.

I may be changing jobs to one where they issue Glocks rather than where I get to choose what I carry .
    I usually try to match work/and off duty guns or at least close.
    We’ll see.

My Glock 48 that I bought 3 years ago as a retirement gift to myself. It came from Glock in the two-tone you see in the pic. It’s dirty because I completed my LEOSA qualifications today. It’s my daily carry outside of work. I carry it AIWB in a Keepers Conceament Errand.

Name:  IMG_6548.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  79.9 KB

The 34 is my favorite Glock, I think…

This is my current USPSA CO gun. Gen 5, SRO on FCD plate, Glock performance trigger with Johnny Glock Vex trigger shoe, CHPWS brass grip insert, large backstrap, and an old 200 lumen X300:

Name:  IMG_3193.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  91.8 KB

G47, the king of Glocks currently.

Before I mounted the optic, I shot it so well with irons I've acquired a 2nd one to run with irons. G19 grip frame is favorite config but the shooting's all the same.

Name:  g47 30yds.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  42.6 KB
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    The 34 is my favorite Glock, I think…

This is my current USPSA CO gun. Gen 5, SRO on FCD plate, Glock performance trigger with Johnny Glock Vex trigger shoe, CHPWS brass grip insert, large backstrap, and an old 200 lumen X300:

Name:  IMG_3193.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  91.8 KB
    Can you notice a difference with the brass plug? Been thinking about getting one.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    1998-2022 Favorite
    Purchased from a DUSM in 98 when he decided to step up to a .40 for ballistic comparability with his task force partners.

IIRC, he bought it as an authorized personally owned pistol when he was a uniformed border patrol agent prior to his pivot to the USMS as an 1811.

Took it box stock w some so so night sights.

Added an OEM “-“ connector, textured and have put on two sets of Ameriglos.
    Name:  C4EA026C-D08E-4561-ABFB-A0BBB7A4B369.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  58.9 KB
    Last edited by vcdgrips; 10-03-2023 at 07:30 PM.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Can you notice a difference with the brass plug? Been thinking about getting one.
    I like to think so. I think the 3 oz of the light helps damp recoil more, but every little bit adds up. It also smooths out the entry into the mag well.

Now that they seem to be on sale all the time, I’d say try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    I really wanted to like the G26/27 frame size guns. Many things about them were right, unfortunately I just never could shoot them very well with my size xl hands. Even with the GAP plates, I could just not make it work, and always defaulted to a G19 as the smallest practical working gun for me. Cool guns though.
    I have XL hands and love the G26, with or without the GAP plates. It’s actually easier for me to shoot the baby Glocks with the (mostly useless for shooting, believe it or not) pinkie wrapped under the regular mags. Being Glock’s most versatile 9mm, I have 9mm double stack mags of all sizes; this is another true differentiator over the single stack Glocks of modernity. I don’t own any of those, as I don’t want to downgrade. My .02; no change given.

Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    Attachment 110007
    Boresight G47 mos with FCD Acro plate and lens shield, Apex trigger with dot connector , Wolf reduced power striker spring, Tango Down Vickers plug/tool, SF X300 turbo and 10-8 performance mos sights. That rounds out “today’s” favorite Glock
    Drool!
    www.EmpireOutfitters.com
    Custom Knives & Gear

User Tag List