Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Issue with Winchester’s 2023 target ammo rebate

Issue with Winchester’s 2023 target ammo rebate

I bought a case of M193 from SGAmmo and mailed off my rebate documents. The post office returned my envelope to me with a sticker on it saying “Return to Sender. Not deliverable as addressed. Unable to forward.” I used the address on the Winchester rebate instructions. Has anyone else had a problem?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Oof I was about to order for this same reason. Very interested in feedback.

My rebate was rejected too. The reason given was because a UPC fore each individual box was not included. It was a case of 1,000 rounds of loose ammo and I even included a note stating that fact. Winchester Ammo doesn't seem to have a contact phone number either.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

I called 1-800-945-5237 on Friday. I had to wait on hold for a while but eventually a person answered. She transferred me to the appropriate employee but he had left for the day. I left a voicemail and he called me back today. I emailed him a photo of the envelope I sent and the USPS sticker rejecting it. He also asked for a copy of my submission document and a photo of the UPC barcode I cut off the box. I will send those to him when I get home this evening. I think he’s going to try to process it for me himself.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

My status currently reads:

Amount: $148.35
    Retailer: Target Sports USA
    UPC: 02089220892225060 02089220892231016 02089220892231016 02089220892231016 02089220892231016

Your rebate has been received and began processing. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing to complete and for your check to mail. Thank you.

FWIW, UPC 02089220892225060 corresponds to P/N W2231000, which is a bulk 1000 round loose pack, which the form explicitly stated was allowed as part of the rebate, and my rebate ain't been rejected yet.

Still waiting on a check…
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Several months ago, they had some Practice Pistol (FMJ) ammo included in a rebate offering. I sent in the UPC from each box along with a sales receipt and I haven't heard a thing. I've misplaced the copy of the rebate form so I can't go online and check the "status" of my submission.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

I hate these rebate deals. They should just give the discount at purchase. Sending in 50 UPC labels with a form and then waiting months doesn't do a lot to motivate me. A purchase discount at the time of sale would.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    I hate these rebate deals. They should just give the discount at purchase. Sending in 50 UPC labels with a form and then waiting months doesn't do a lot to motivate me. A purchase discount at the time of sale would.
    This. Live and learn. Again.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by 41magfan View Post
    Several months ago, they had some Practice Pistol (FMJ) ammo included in a rebate offering. I sent in the UPC from each box along with a sales receipt and I haven't heard a thing. I've misplaced the copy of the rebate form so I can't go online and check the "status" of my submission.
    I received my rebate check today. Paperwork was submitted in early July so it took about 12 weeks.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

User Tag List