Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Issue with Winchester’s 2023 target ammo rebate

Quote Originally Posted by 41magfan View Post
    I received my rebate check today. Paperwork was submitted in early July so it took about 12 weeks.
    I got my check today; sent in UPCs around June 20th. Another data point for anyone still waiting.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I don't like rebates. It seems like a combination of Bait and Switch or a Ponzi scheme.

Bought a case mid September and mailed off everything day I got the ammo. Tracking number says it was delivered 3 days later on 9/21/23. Checked the status checker last week and it said they had not received it. Checked again just now and it says they started processing it 10/5.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    My rebate was rejected too. The reason given was because a UPC fore each individual box was not included. It was a case of 1,000 rounds of loose ammo and I even included a note stating that fact. Winchester Ammo doesn't seem to have a contact phone number either.
    I bought a case from Bone Frog Gun Club. The part number listed on the website was on Winchester's list. Didn't think anything of it. It came in four loose plastic bags, which I cut the bar codes off of and sent in. It was kicked back to me. Looks like I might be calling the number listed below.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I called 1-800-945-5237 on Friday. I had to wait on hold for a while but eventually a person answered. She transferred me to the appropriate employee but he had left for the day. I left a voicemail and he called me back today. I emailed him a photo of the envelope I sent and the USPS sticker rejecting it. He also asked for a copy of my submission document and a photo of the UPC barcode I cut off the box. I will send those to him when I get home this evening. I think he’s going to try to process it for me himself.

Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    I bought a case from Bone Frog Gun Club. The part number listed on the website was on Winchester's list. Didn't think anything of it. It came in four loose plastic bags, which I cut the bar codes off of and sent in. It was kicked back to me. Looks like I might be calling the number listed below.
    My recent experience with the winchester rebate from May lf this year was bought a case of ammo in May and promptly sent off the rebate stuff. I ended up getting my rebate check in mid September. The website to check rebate status showed my rebate being accepted on July 15

Well, didn’t use tracking on mine and showing not received. Sent on 9/23.

Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    Hey did you every get this figured out? Came across this and my order from Bone Frog was also denied, so curious if it's worth my time to fight it. Thanks!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PewParty View Post
    Hey did you every get this figured out? Came across this and my order from Bone Frog was also denied, so curious if it's worth my time to fight it. Thanks!
    No, I haven’t bothered to try and call yet. I probably should.

Don't have it in hand yet, but USPS Informed Delivery shows that I have a piece of mail coming from REPCO LOGISTICS, INC, with the appropriate amount partially peaking through the address window, so it looks like it took right around 3 months from me mailing in the rebate to getting the check.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguybryan View Post
    Well, didn’t use tracking on mine and showing not received. Sent on 9/23.
    same boat as of last week.

EDIT: re-checked it just now, and shows received 11/08/2023 with 6-8 weeks to complete.

User Tag List