Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Testing Unconventional Revolver Reload Methods

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    I suppose it may be possible. However, first we have to get through about 6 variants/calibers first before we think about any major changes. Second, we will need to make sure anything like that can be manufactured easily and without substantially raisning costs, and finally, that going to a differnet attachment system does not impede the current level of concealability or spped of access.

Give us about a year and we may have time to look into it.
    [pathetic whining]A year? But I want some now![/pathetic whining]

No problem and just based on what I saw in the video I'm not really sure it could even be done. But now you have something to think about in your copious free time!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    [pathetic whining]A year? But I want some now![/pathetic whining]

No problem and just based on what I saw in the video I'm not really sure it could even be done. But now you have something to think about in your copious free time!

It would be cool if we could pull it off. We will see! And you get first dibs!
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Good video Caleb!

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post

It would be cool if we could pull it off. We will see! And you get first dibs!
    Awesome! If you need a tester with a…front mounted rucksack (to quote Kyle Lamb), I’m your guy!🤣
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List