Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **HACKED ACCOUNTS, READ ME!**

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

**HACKED ACCOUNTS, READ ME!**

If you get a request for help from a member here, it's probably a hacked account. I got a suspicious PM and LL is looking into it. In the meantime, be careful about scams, make sure you are dealing with who you think you are dealing with, etc.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Man, I almost got hit with a scam that advertised itself as the US postal service....freakiest thing was that when I clicked the link, the website looked very much like the USPS website.

These scams are becoming more and more sophisticated and while I'm not much of a boomer, it was surprising how close I came to being had.

Careful out there folks.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Man, I almost got hit with a scam that advertised itself as the US postal service....freakiest thing was that when I clicked the link, the website looked very much like the USPS website.

These scams are becoming more and more sophisticated and while I'm not much of a boomer, it was surprising how close I came to being had.

Careful out there folks.
    Indeed.

Woohoo! I'm gonna shitpost all night and tomorrow morning apologize to everyone I offended and claim I was hacked.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you get a request for help from a member here, it's probably a hacked account. I got a suspicious PM and LL is looking into it. In the meantime, be careful about scams, make sure you are dealing with who you think you are dealing with, etc.
    Dude, it was just a simple request for a dick pic or two... you don't have to go tattling on me. Sheesh!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Woohoo! I'm gonna shitpost all night and tomorrow morning apologize to everyone I offended and claim I was hacked.
    Same should be fun. But obviously getting scammed is not fun. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Dude, it was just a simple request for a dick pic or two... you don't have to go tattling on me. Sheesh!
    Here's all the Dick pics you could ever want!
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Tricky!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    I've been sending money to @blues' commissary fund for months. He said he really did appreciate it.

Site Supporter
    double post.

User Tag List