Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Higher Education @ Yale!

Higher Education @ Yale!

Times have changed. I know someone, who before starting fall classes there, upgraded from his P7M8 to a P7M13.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I know a fair amount of people who received free education in universities under a control of worker's government. Come to think of it, I may have enough remaining people there to facilitate a transfer, just three connecting flights out of New Haven
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Site Supporter
    I’ll venture to say that there’s a decent chance I know more Yalies than anyone else on PF (I can sense the jealousy from here—not).

I’m not saying anyone is making this mistake, but it would definitely be a mistake to think that they’re all communists or even left of center. It’s a big place with a lot of different people in it.

Not sure what the shocker surprise is…..the unemployable liberals have done a great job of infiltrating education…..and the ones with large money, infiltrating investment firms

The conservatives need to get in the game before it’s too late

It is typical of advanced societies where the “haves” don’t want the “have nots” to get where they’re at

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    I’ll venture to say that there’s a decent chance I know more Yalies than anyone else on PF (I can sense the jealousy from here—not).

I’m not saying anyone is making this mistake, but it would definitely be a mistake to think that they’re all communists or even left of center. It’s a big place with a lot of different people in it.
    People like them some confirmation bias, though. Screw your "facts" and "experience". I saw a picture on the internet. Tells me what I need to know about a place I've never been.

It's sad that most students are ignorant about the hammer & sickle and how it's functionally equivalent to the swastika. They have no clue it represents the slaughter of millions and repression of billions.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

In fairness to Yale, that's a flyer stapled to a phone poll. There is a lot of weird stuff stapled to phone polls around college campuses.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    People like them some confirmation bias, though. Screw your "facts" and "experience". I saw a picture on the internet. Tells me what I need to know about a place I've never been.
    There’s plenty of what you describe going around, and I think it’s a huge problem.

In fairness to @JohnO, I’m sure he’s been to the Yale campus many times.

Site Supporter
    Triple tap, somehow
    Last edited by Le Français; 09-24-2023 at 11:20 AM.

User Tag List