I can't pass up an insanely cheap gun, and I bit on this. Sort of an M&P clone from what I've read and seen, but I don't have a lot of experience with M&P's to be honest. $360+ship+transfer, usual price is $544+. As is the usual with Turkish guns, the machine work and finish is very nice. Has a Derry RDS on it normally, but mine is labeled EAA. Supposedly the red dot is OK or not OK, it seems like you get a good one and it's great, but if not warranty time. I shot it yesterday and put 100 mixed 9mm through it without any drama of any kind. Pretty soft shooter, and the RDS cowitnessed with the sights perfectly and appeared dead on target at 50 feet. The grip texture is more than grippy enough for me, but you folks who want it super grippy will be unhappy, I suppose. Trigger is weird, IMHO, but all striker triggers are anyway, to me, kinda "doinky". Comes with only one magazine per EAA. Mag is a Meg-Gar "For Girsan". Supposedly other mags will fit, but I haven't tried any others yet. Very comfortable grip shape, the magwell is nice. So far, no complaints of any kind, and I'm happy with it for $360+.
Name:  ZAG390355_1.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  20.5 KB