Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring enough light...

Bring enough light...

950 lumen / 44,000 cd continuous output;

Critical specs;

• AOL = 6-13/16 inches (just under seven with switch boot projection)
    • Bezel diameter - 1.8 inches
    • Weight = 10.6 ounces with two (2) 18500 Li-ion cells
    • Run time high = 1 hour (two 18500 cells)
    • Run time low (70 lumen / 3,200 cd) = 12 hours (two 18500 cells)
    • Dual fuel: two 18500 Li-ion cells or three CR123 batteries (same output, less run time on CR123s)

This one is reproducible. ;-)
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

That reminds me. @Nephrology, @Clusterfrack, @BehindBlueI’s, order lights from this guy. @NH Shooter, let me know what I owe, I’ve got it. I’ve been meaning to thank my mods for a while.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That reminds me. @Nephrology, @Clusterfrack, @BehindBlueI’s, order lights from this guy. @NH Shooter, let me know what I owe, I’ve got it. I’ve been meaning to thank my mods for a while.
    Thanks LL!

Moderator dudes, PM me with what you'd like and I'll get it put together. Also, let me know if there's something you have in mind that's not listed;

https://www.edclightbuilder.com/store/
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Thanks LL!

Moderator dudes, PM me with what you'd like and I'll get it put together. Also, let me know if there's something you have in mind that's not listed;

Thank you!

Honestly I'm open to recommendations, I am not picky, whatever is reasonably priced/not much of a loss to gift. i actually still use a light quite a bit in the hospital; something compact and light would be awesome, but so would something for jeans/real pants pockets on the days they allow me to wear those. I get by with cheap $20 Olights that run on AAs so not picky at all.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Thank you!

Honestly I'm open to recommendations, I am not picky, whatever is reasonably priced/not much of a loss to gift. i actually still use a light quite a bit in the hospital; something compact and light would be awesome, but so would something for jeans/real pants pockets on the days they allow me to wear those. I get by with cheap $20 Olights that run on AAs so not picky at all.
    Ditto. Limited internet access until tomorrow evening.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

950 lumen / 44,000 cd continuous output;

Critical specs;

• AOL = 6-13/16 inches (just under seven with switch boot projection)
    • Bezel diameter - 1.8 inches
    • Weight = 10.6 ounces with two (2) 18500 Li-ion cells
    • Run time high = 1 hour (two 18500 cells)
    • Run time low (70 lumen / 3,200 cd) = 12 hours (two 18500 cells)
    • Dual fuel: two 18500 Li-ion cells or three CR123 batteries (same output, less run time on CR123s)

This one is reproducible. ;-)
    (To NH)
    Get the behind me Satan... and push.

(To LL)
    To all my past "Managers", this is what Leadership looks like. BZ!

Gringop
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

This is quickly becoming my favorite "full size" light!

The tailcap is easy to twist to constant-on, and provides excellent control of momentary operation;

Output is controlled via head rotation: high is achieved with the head tight to the body, low by backing it off about 1/8 turn. I find the low setting more than adequate for normal illumination needs, and of course high is retina-searing bright.

If I know for a fact that light will be needed when I venture out, I drop this in the right-front zippered pocket of my relaxed-fit Duluth Foreman's Pants to back up my EDC light(s).

That is an impressive light!
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Thank you!

Don’t worry about price, vato.
    #RESIST

Thanks LL!

E2HT-18350-Dagger ordered, with help from @NH Shooter. This shitty moderator thanks you, @LittleLebowski.
    https://www.edclightbuilder.com/stor...ger-p492060845
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List