Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pizza AR

Virtually every AR alternative with the possible exception of the 416 has failed to deliver a clear superiority to the AR15. Several have come close with debatable superiority (SCAR, MCX, KAC SR15) and others are intriguing (this offering and the IWI Carmel). Others have largely fallen by the wayside (XCR, ARX). I’m happy to consider alternatives to the AR15 and look forward to the day when advances in material science and engineering produce a clearly superior system. Maybe this will be it. However, to kill the king you need to weigh less than 7lbs, be full ambi, more reliable both suppressed and unsuppressed, caliber conversion capable, folding stock, and be able to old accuracy of 1.5MOA match / 3MOA surplus ammo.

The weigh is generally the bitch…
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Virtually every AR alternative with the possible exception of the 416 has failed to deliver a clear superiority to the AR15. Several have come close with debatable superiority (SCAR, MCX, KAC SR15) and others are intriguing (this offering and the IWI Carmel). Others have largely fallen by the wayside (XCR, ARX). I’m happy to consider alternatives to the AR15 and look forward to the day when advances in material science and engineering produce a clearly superior system. Maybe this will be it. However, to kill the king you need to weigh less than 7lbs, be full ambi, more reliable both suppressed and unsuppressed, caliber conversion capable, folding stock, and be able to old accuracy of 1.5MOA match / 3MOA surplus ammo.

Maybe Beretta now has the secret sauce.
    Last edited by Sensei; 09-24-2023 at 07:55 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post

Maybe Beretta now has the secret olive oil.
    Fixed it for you.

Site Supporter
    I think I'm the only one who thought the ARX was cool. I kick myself for not buying one when they were, like, $800 back in 2018.
    For astute purveyors of pew: hipstertactical.com

User Tag List