Thread: Glock Magwell that works with Factory Mags

ISO Glock Magwell that works with Factory Mags

Looking for a Glock Gen 5 magwell that works with stock mags.

This will be on a Gen 5 34 MOS for exposed duty carry.

I have a couple of the slimmer magwells (Suarez, Magpul) on other guns and while they work with stock mags, I was looking for a larger magwell that gives my support hand pinky more leverage.

Was looking for something like TTI Competition or Dawson Precision, but those seem to require specific mag extensions and the stock mags will not work, even if they sit flush.

I plan on running 21 round mags for duty, but with so many stock 17rd 9mm mags on vests and gear, I didn’t want to make them not usable in the gun because of the magwell.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Last edited by NorthernHeat; 09-16-2023 at 12:05 PM.
    Fringe class

While I haven't used one myself, the Edgar Sherman Design magwell looks like it might be one of the better ones out there for attempting to run non-extended mags. The cutout profiles appear to offer decent access to the stock mag baseplate to get ahold of it should you need to strip it out for lack of dropping free.

Outside of that, I'm quite fond of the Overwatch Precision Have Blue magwell.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    While I haven't used one myself, the Edgar Sherman Design magwell looks like it might be one of the better ones out there for attempting to run non-extended mags. The cutout profiles appear to offer decent access to the stock mag baseplate to get ahold of it should you need to strip it out for lack of dropping free.

Outside of that, I'm quite fond of the Overwatch Precision Have Blue magwell.
    I have seen the Edgar Sherman Designs magwell and as far as features it provides it is near the top of my list. They look to be out of all colors except for “clear anodized”, which I am not really sure how that would look.
    Fringe class

The Zev works with stock mags. I like mine quite a bit - it helps provide good leverage for the pinky.

https://www.zevtechnologies.com/ZEV-...-Glock-Magwell

Have you tried the GlockOEM magwells?

Quote Originally Posted by mastiffkb View Post
    Have you tried the GlockOEM magwells?
    I have not.
    Fringe class

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernHeat View Post
    I have not.
    Pm your address I have an extra I will send you.

Quote Originally Posted by mastiffkb View Post
    Pm your address I have an extra I will send you.
    Completely not necessary, but very much appreciated.
    Fringe class

User Tag List