Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New HK SFP9 CC

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Anybody have any intel about when these are releasing in the USA?
    I heard somewhere not until 2025.

I'm being lazy, was the fairly wild rumor that it takes VP9/P30 series mags disproven?

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Outstanding demonstration of muzzle discipline and treating all guns as loaded on that pic. HK photos never disappoint to fail.
    If you look closely, you can make out the fingerless Kevlar glove he's wearing.😉

I’ve been following along and looking forward to this being released since the first photos showed up. I don’t get why so many people complain about the features or claim that it’s in a “crowded segment”.
    To me this checks all the boxes:
    Small for concealed carry
    Good capacity
    Paddle release
    No “safety”
    Smooth grip
    Optics ready without adding bulk
    Made in Germany
    It’s an Hk
    9mm striker fired, no hammer

There is nothing right now that does all that. Not one gun. I still carry my Version 1 Walther PPS for that reason. Yes, the Sig 365 is close but still not the same quality as a German gun, no paddle release and somewhat pesky to clean and take apart. It’s a great concept and my wife has one since she is a lefty and it works well for that. But this HK would likely be better all around.

A bit more info from EnforceTac 2024. So far a Polish website is first to publish:

https://milmag.pl/heckler-koch-na-ta...orce-tac-2024/

Modular with 10rd flush / 12rd extended mag - yes please.

We will probably find out more in next few days as blogs catch up with the show.

I expect the only way we will see this is if HK-USA starts making the frames (as they do for the HK45) due to GCA points restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    I expect the only way we will see this is if HK-USA starts making the frames (as they do for the HK45) due to GCA points restrictions.
    It looks like a modular chassis similar to the P365. They would only need to make the serialized chassis stateside.

How do serialized chassis guns work within the GCA? Could HK USA just import everything from Germany unassembled and then slap it all together here? The chassis is the firearm but it’s not really a handgun until it’s assembled as one, kind of how an AR-15 lower is neither a rifle nor a handgun at the point of transfer.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I think its modularity is key. May hint at future HK designs i.e. possible chassis systems. These were supposed to release back at a “special” WOFT / HK Pro training shindig in Florida wherein the new design was supposed to debut with special range session and armorer course. Then NADA, then next year NADA. Today, NADA. There was a leaked pic of the butt of the gun which resembled the original posted “patent”drawing. It is different than the current design. My guess is it was either it was a single stack and they realized they were behind the curve like the Apx carry and P10m, or maybe it was the elusive “HK3” a supposed .380 with actual cataloged SKU, but never came?

I am looking forward to the HK and Walther micro. For now, I love my G43x and Hellcat.

I hope they are wildly successful so they create something similar in the P30 line. No SCD makes the HK strikers a no-go for me, gimme hammer fired LEM. A boy can dream…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

That optic cut looks very deep. Quite cool.

User Tag List