Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New HK SFP9 CC

Site Supporter
    I'm surprised in all their menu of options (and given their USP history), that there is no manual safety option.

I'm excited to see three different size grip inserts. This is something I wish was a factory option for many of the current micro 9mm's so they would fit those with larger hands.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    I'm surprised in all their menu of options (and given their USP history), that there is no manual safety option.
    Given the lack of one on the VP9 here in the states, I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by spyderco monkey View Post
    A bit more info from EnforceTac 2024. So far a Polish website is first to publish:

That isn't just a trigger safety dingus. It's apparently got a description but it's tiny and I don't read Polish(?). But in spite of sharing the SFP designation this certainly doesn't appear to just be a VP9 trigger.

The trigger note is in German and it says two things about it, the second of which is basically "short reset." I tried sharpening the image but I couldn't get enough fidelity to make out all of the first line.

Quote Originally Posted by fly out View Post
    The trigger note is in German and it says two things about it, the second of which is basically "short reset." I tried sharpening the image but I couldn't get enough fidelity to make out all of the first line.
    The first part says "abzug mit leichtem abzugsgewicht"

Trigger with light trigger weight - light trigger pull

Quote Originally Posted by spyderco monkey View Post
    German is my native language but the text on the left side of the brochure does not make much sense to me. It says, you can choose between different grip frames ("Griffstücke"). But I see only one grip frame in the pictures. The rest is obvious via the pictures: Different backstraps, different magazine sizes, optics-ready.

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    German is my native language but the text on the left side of the brochure does not make much sense to me. It says, you can choose between different grip frames ("Griffstücke"). But I see only one grip frame in the pictures. The rest is obvious via the pictures: Different backstraps, different magazine sizes, optics-ready.
    I know the translation is technically incorrect, but for the purpose of this brochure it looks like Griffstücke = Backstraps. See right side of the brochure where all the backstraps are listed.

Quote Originally Posted by MTP View Post
    I know the translation is technically incorrect, but for the purpose of this brochure it looks like Griffstücke = Backstraps.
    Yes, I agree. Probably a translation mistake. Normally, "Griffstück" means the whole polymer piece.

"Griff" = grip
    "-stück" = piece

Backstrap would be "Griffrücken", where "-rücken" means back.

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    The triggermodule is a separate part, as being adressed. You can choose between a railed and non railed gripframe, at least that is the plan according to first hand info from HK at EnforceTac.

When you look at the bottom left pics of the regular and OR model you can see a railed and non railed gripframe..

Regards Jumme

User Tag List