Thread: CCW Insurance

CCW Insurance

Whats the consensus on CCW insurance?

Recommended, not recommend, any experience?

CCW Safe, US Law Shield, US Concealed Carry, etc.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

There's quite a few threads on the subject. I've been with CCW Safe (HR218 Plan) for the past few years. Had policies with others previously.

I did my due diligence in comparing back then. I've not redone my research on the topic recently.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    There's quite a few threads on the subject. I've been with CCW Safe (HR218 Plan) for the past few years. Had policies with others previously.

I did my due diligence in comparing back then. I've not redone my research on the topic recently.
    Same as above. Shopped about 8 years ago, and have stayed with CCW Safe since.

I use ACLDN. I looked over the options maybe three years ago, but have not done any comparisons since, so interested in comments here.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I use ACLDN. I looked over the options maybe three years ago, but have not done any comparisons since, so interested in comments here.
    Same here except more years ago. Also like the ability to add others in the household for a discount (there are 4 of us on it currently).

I was a member of ACLDN and only left because the coverage of the CCW Safe policy is much more comprehensive in terms of criminal and civil proceedings, judgments, expert witnesses, bail / bonds, gun replacement and all the associated costs of judicial proceedings.

I can much more readily palate the expense of a few hundred a year to cover the improbable likelihood of me needing those services...than I can the thought of having spent a lifetime working and investing for a comfortable retirement only to see much of it burned up by legal costs following an unfortunate incident. If not for me, for my wife who will most likely survive me.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Somewhere around here was a pretty good comparison of existing plans. After reading that, I decided to go with CCW Safe. Also, there was a story somewhere about a dude who had just the basic plan and needed to use it, and everything ended up working out.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    I am also a satisfied CCW Safe client.
    "Knowledge is good." Emil Faber, date unknown.

USCCA here.

User Tag List