Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plainclothtes retention holsters for RDS pistols?

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    The GLS Pro Fit works with an optic.

My GLS that is specific to a Glock works with some optics. The ACRO tends to be a little big, but I can seat the pistol with effort. A little relief work in the right spots would probably fix that.

Dana Safety had some GLS holster specifically for the M&P the last time I was in there a few months ago.
    One of the other bailiffs uses a GLS, it seems to work for him.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    The Blackhawk T Series L2D is available for the M&P 1.0 and 2.0. They are low cut for an optic.
    Well, they are getting better at realizing there are left handers out there. I just found two T series holsters for L/H-M&P but none for those with WML. Sigh.

There is also this:
    https://aliengearholsters.com/lvl-2-slim-holster.html

I have time with Alien Gear's level 2 & 3 holsters. I was pleasantly surprised. I could not break them.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Well, they are getting better at realizing there are left handers out there. I just found two T series holsters for L/H-M&P but none for those with WML. Sigh.

There is also this:
    https://aliengearholsters.com/lvl-2-slim-holster.html

I have time with Alien Gear's level 2 & 3 holsters. I was pleasantly surprised. I could not break them.
    When we were evaluating new guns/holsters, Alien Gear had no plainclothes/Low Profile versions of their Rapid Force holster.....which was kind of a deal breaker. Most of our guys liked the Rapid Force features, like the user-configurability/fitting. Liked the option of slight negative cant as well. The one thing that worried us was the number of parts to the holsters....especially the number of small screws. Had one of our DT guys, who was a nationally ranked Tactical Games competitor, take the holster to a week long shooting course. He lost several screws that week.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Had one of our DT guys, who was a nationally ranked Tactical Games competitor, take the holster to a week long shooting course. He lost several screws that week.

Good to know

I have one of these:

https://safariland.com/products/mode...ster-model_575

I don't use it much, but the retention works well.

DeSantis leather makes some thumbreak holsters that accommodate optics, but no light

User Tag List