I bought and installed a Skeletonized Match Hammer on a 92X Compact RDO. I wasn't sure definitively if the newer models do have the Xtreme S Trigger Group (at least Trigger Bar/Spring).

I installed it. DA and SA works, trigger resets, so I assume it is in fact an Xtreme S trigger bar. And the SA pre-travel has been reduced DRASTICALLY. There's one minor issue though.

When the hammer is cocked and I slowly pull the trigger to the wall and prep, the firing pin block lifts by maybe 1mm (possibly less). Letting go of the trigger, the FPB doesn't recess fully anymore and the trigger also doesn't go back out fully. This of course reduces the pretravel even more slightly but I worry about that FPB seemingly engaging on the prep and getting "stuck".

I did test if it means the FPB is loose, it isn't (turning the gun upside down). I tested with a laser light cartridge and even with the slight protrusion, the firing pin doesn't push in fully enough and the FPB still "works".

I assume the way the match hammer is designed it's really supposed to be like this? Or is this the fitting needed to loosen the SA contact points to avoid this VERY MILD FPB stick? Or given how mild (1mm or less), I shouldn't be worried?

Side note: I also replied the stock grips with LOK G10 grips during the process, and during trigger reset cycling, it's as if the gun was resetting prematurely -- you hear the click on the full cycle of the slide. The SA trigger still works on "reset release" but you don't hear a click anymore. I removed the grips and put back the stock one, and it's fine. My guess the grips are out of spec and pushes the trigger bar in enough to cause this strange premature engagement?