Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The only thing cheaper than a cop, non-binary edition

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    HAHAHHAHA!!!

This keeps making me smile. I hope those Aussie cops get to keep their donut money.

EDIT: Mrs. CF just pointed out that it's not possible to "falsely identify" as a gender. The whole point of "identify" is you are whatever you say you are. Or, maybe it's all false?
    Name:  7xr92q.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  42.9 KB
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Name:  7xr92q.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  42.9 KB
    I read a few articles and commentaries on being non-binary, and I think the Aussie PD admin is in trouble. For example, I thought a beard might be a disqualifier, but that doesn't appear to be the case. The easiest way out is to start budgeting that $1300 increase for everyone.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I read a few articles and commentaries on being non-binary, and I think the Aussie PD admin is in trouble. For example, I thought a beard might be a disqualifier, but that doesn't appear to be the case. The easiest way out is to start budgeting that $1300 increase for everyone.
    Beards? No problem. Body parts aren’t disqualifying…

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

I’m with you and your better half, @Clusterfrack. All that, all the way. It’s all fun and games to virtue signal, until it actually costs money. I can’t wait to see how this one evolves. Ludicrous: even better than a Monty Python skit, if they took on woke.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Stories like this are becoming more common. I seem to remember a recent story out of Europe somewhere, where the retirement age for women was two or three years before the retirement age for men. Surprise surprise, all of a sudden there were a bunch of old dudes becoming trannies (at least on paper) so they would get their pension earlier.

"I can be whatever I claim to be regardless of how I outwardly express it."

This is, in a nutshell, Washington state law regarding public bathroom/locker room/shower use.

The organization created the issue, likely driven by the contemporary environment. The org established a benefit category those officers could slide into. I'm not sure the org has any right to get spun up it.

Bad form, maybe. Criminal, I don't know I could make that argument.

Maybe they have developed a system in which both sexes were equally compensated. Or, the org just covered each item and no money went out like that.

User Tag List