Thread: A pair of ‘46s

A pair of ‘46s

I bought these independently of each other and weren’t looking for either at the time. I found them in person and got a good deal on both of them. Now that they’re together I kinda think of them as Big and Little Brothers. Both are 77 years old, have long actions, satin blue, and their original shoes that number to them. Maybe a big uncompromising mick cop named Sullivan would have considered carrying one as a primary and one as a back up on a foot beat somewhere in a large city.

Anywho I think they pair well together and I had good light today so it was a chance to practice my phone photography.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Beautiful. Elegant weapons for a more elegant time.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Awesome. Great shots, too.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Nice, IMO all good, but bottom left is my pick for bestie.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Site Supporter
    Well done on the acquisition of those two and on taking some good pictures too. Wish I could do as well.

Dave

Love the Heavy Duty.

So they *do* make a 46!
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

User Tag List