Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: I think I am going to consolidate to one pistol caliber...

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    I don’t think that’s true.

Alchemy Custom, Springfield armory prodigy, staccato, Bul armory, etc. are all innovating and candidly I don’t even think for the last 3/4 there’s a market for anything but 9mm. That tells the story too - these products wouldn’t be exploding in popular if they didn’t work atleast decently well.

Wilson combat says they’re not getting as much 9mm as .45 but… Wilson has been an icon with folks in the 1911 industry for a long time and the 2011 / 1911 9mm market segments don’t go to them really presently.

YMMV.

It’s not that they don’t run, it’s the mags letting rounds creep out a little bit and half feeding the next round that just makes a mess of reloads.

This can’t be mitigated.

Site Supporter
    Funny. After 20 years of providing for family with 3 kiddos in private school (youngest just started sophomore year) I am thinking about expanding calibers.

Granted, I will have carry calibers and playing calibers, but She Who Must Be Obeyed makes more than I do now, and I am making the most I ever have. In spite of inflation (Bidenomics) we are moving forward. Will be debt free in the next couple of years, including the mortgage, early.

Desperately want to convert an heirloom 30-06 to .35 Whelen AI. And the G20.3 in the safe is screaming at me that it identifies as 9x25 Dillon...

pat

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post

Desperately want to convert an heirloom 30-06 to .35 Whelen AI. And the G20.3 in the safe is screaming at me that it identifies as 9x25 Dillon...

pat
    Why stop there?

You could have one frame, two slides, and barrels in 10mm, .40 S&W, .357 Sig, 9x25 Dillion, .45 ACP, .460 Rowland, and .400 Corbon, all in a fitted Halliburton hard case.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Why stop there?

You could have one frame, two slides, and barrels in 10mm, .40 S&W, .357 Sig, 9x25 Dillion, .45 ACP, .460 Rowland, and .400 Corbon, all in a fitted Halliburton hard case.
    One pistol to rule them all.

User Tag List