Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Springfield Echelon

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Metro Kansas City, MO

    Springfield Echelon

    Are there options for the Echelon getting close to the end of the pipeline?

  2. #2
    Supporting Business Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bells, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta Dawg View Post
    Are there options for the Echelon getting close to the end of the pipeline?
    Molds should be getting close, gun is in the safe waiting to be used! Im hoping a couple weeks at worst. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Metro Kansas City, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Molds should be getting close, gun is in the safe waiting to be used! Im hoping a couple weeks at worst. Thanks
    Great, thanks for the update.

  4. #4
    Any update on the availability of Echelon holsters?

  5. #5
    Supporting Business Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bells, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by thward89 View Post
    Any update on the availability of Echelon holsters?
    You can order now for AIWB, IWB3, George, R/C or WC 2.5 with normal hole patter. Still waiting on molds for the OWB1 and 2 and WC 2.0. you can use any pistol in the custom section and let me know in the comments it's for the Echelon , also, we are dropping our Custom lead times to 3-5 weeks this weeks so the lead times on the site are wrong. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Metro Kansas City, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    You can order now for AIWB, IWB3, George, R/C or WC 2.5 with normal hole patter. Still waiting on molds for the OWB1 and 2 and WC 2.0. you can use any pistol in the custom section and let me know in the comments it's for the Echelon , also, we are dropping our Custom lead times to 3-5 weeks this weeks so the lead times on the site are wrong. Thanks
    Just placed my order. Thank you.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Metro Kansas City, MO
    My IWB 3 was delivered today. Looks great, as normal, and carries the Echelon really well. This is a pretty light feeling full-size pistol.
    Name:  20231103_120815.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  53.6 KBName:  20231103_120805.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  59.4 KB

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •