Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Holosun SCS-320

I just received a Legion 226 slide (optics cut), and it has suppressor height BUIS. The 320 SCS works great, without a plate, and is the right deck height to play with the BUIS.

Name:  IMG_6913.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  101.3 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I just received a Legion 226 slide (optics cut), and it has suppressor height BUIS. The 320 SCS works great, without a plate, and is the right deck height to play with the BUIS.

Name:  IMG_6913.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  101.3 KB
    Did you use the factory Holosun supplied mounting screws ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick B View Post
    Did you use the factory Holosun supplied mounting screws ?
    I did and they seemed fine -- didn't miss something?

On further examination, I think the suppressor height sights take too much of the display with the SCS deck height.

I did and they seemed fine -- didn't miss something?

On further examination, I think the suppressor height sights take too much of the display with the SCS deck height.
    Just wondering if Holosun got the length right .

I pulled the 320 SCS off the 226 and put it on a 320 slide with regular height sights. They just barely work for me. If you want BUIS to shoot B8 targets at 25, not a good solution, but if you want reserve sights, these seem to work for me.

The great news is that this opens up the usable amount of display. I have messed with the auto intensity of the 320 SCS inside and shot it today outside, and I am impressed.

Name:  IMG_6944.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  84.9 KB

Site Supporter
    I pulled the 320 SCS off the 226 and put it on a 320 slide with regular height sights. They just barely work for me. If you want BUIS to shoot B8 targets at 25, not a good solution, but if you want reserve sights, these seem to work for me.

The great news is that this opens up the usable amount of display. I have messed with the auto intensity of the 320 SCS inside and shot it today outside, and I am impressed.

Name:  IMG_6944.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  84.9 KB
    I love mine. If they could add a battery tray, red, and adjustability like a non scs optic, it would be my perfect duty size carry optic. Basically, a 509t in this form factor. I am considering have an M&P milled for one

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    I love mine. If they could add a battery tray, red, and adjustability like a non scs optic, it would be my perfect duty size carry optic. Basically, a 509t in this form factor. I am considering have an M&P milled for one
    You mean a full size EPS using a DPP screw pattern?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    You mean a full size EPS using a DPP screw pattern?
    lol yes but with the angled housing of the SCS320 - helps with concealing

User Tag List