Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Holosun SCS-320

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I've seen somewhere that this would fit the optic cut on the Shield Plus without modification- is that true?
    If anyone can confirm this, I would be most interested. I have a Shield Plus optic ready pistol and the only optic that I can find that fits properly is the Shield SMSc, which I do not care for. The pistol came with an "angled" surface where the optic mounts and I can personally confirm the Holosun EPS Carry will not fit. I have been considering sending the slide out to have the mount surface for the optic refinished flat. It would be nice if that wasn't needed because the SCS fits without modification as mentioned by Joe.

Reviewer of the Tools
    Here is a pretty cool option for Staccato DPO owners considering the Holosun SCS 320:

https://tacrig.com/holosun-scs-320-b...up-deck-sight/

The Tacrig Backup Deck Sight (BUDS) directly mounts a rear sight to the SCS 320 body. Similar to offerings for the RMR that are currently available. Tacrig also offers two heights depending upon which front sight you have installed.

Does the Holosun SCS 320 optic co-witness with standard height (factory issue) X-Ray sights on an optic-ready Sig P320 pistol?

Either it does or it doesn't, and it seems odd that internet "reviews" can't seem to agree. About half say "Yes" and half say "No"

Anyone here that can provide a definitive answer?

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    Does the Holosun SCS 320 optic co-witness with standard height (factory issue) X-Ray sights on an optic-ready Sig P320 pistol?

Either it does or it doesn't, and it seems odd that internet "reviews" can't seem to agree. About half say "Yes" and half say "No"

Anyone here that can provide a definitive answer?

I own an MOS SCS and I知 quite a fan. I知 about 4K down range with it and I知 confident enough that I知 using it on a work pistol. It DOES cowitness with stock height Glock sights. My understanding (I don稚 own one) is that the 320 SCS DOES NOT cowitness with standard height 320 sights.

If you fast forward to the 4:12 mark he mentions the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    I own an MOS SCS and I知 quite a fan. I知 about 4K down range with it and I知 confident enough that I知 using it on a work pistol. It DOES cowitness with stock height Glock sights. My understanding (I don稚 own one) is that the 320 SCS DOES NOT cowitness with standard height 320 sights.

If you fast forward to the 4:12 mark he mentions the issue.

Thank you very much for that information. Don'st know how I managed to miss his review, as I look at his stuff regularly. Your help is appreciated.

Pretty sure I tried the 320 SCS on a M18 and it did not work with the sights that were installed.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I was shooting Wednesday morning with the sun coming up over the berm. With the bright sun shining into the optic I was still able to see the green dot but also noticed the circle was being illuminated by the incoming light and reflected into the sight picture.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    If anyone can confirm this, I would be most interested. I have a Shield Plus optic ready pistol and the only optic that I can find that fits properly is the Shield SMSc, which I do not care for. The pistol came with an "angled" surface where the optic mounts and I can personally confirm the Holosun EPS Carry will not fit. I have been considering sending the slide out to have the mount surface for the optic refinished flat. It would be nice if that wasn't needed because the SCS fits without modification as mentioned by Joe.
    The Shield Plus is an RMSC cut,l the SCS320 is a Sig modified DPP cut. Not compatible.

On a Shield Plus, I would use a Holosun 507K/407K or EPS Carry on a very thin adapter shim that simply covers the rear lugs

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    The Shield Plus is an RMSC cut,l the SCS320 is a Sig modified DPP cut. Not compatible.

On a Shield Plus, I would use a Holosun 507K/407K or EPS Carry on a very thin adapter shim that simply covers the rear lugs
    I determined the same, and recently sent my Shield Plus slide to Nameless Armament in Avondale, AZ to have it machined to accept a Holosun 407K/507K optic.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

User Tag List