Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Holosun SCS-320

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I have a couple of P229s that could use one or two of these…
    These are great optics love the size and auto adjust

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Anyone running one of these on appropriately cut Glock slide?

That seems like a potentially attractive option given there’s no enclosed emitter SCS MOS.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

I hope we see the S&W version of this soon. I have the S&W open emitter version, and so far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
    I hope we see the S&W version of this soon. I have the S&W open emitter version, and so far so good.
    Unf no as the m&p scs is amongst the worst selling scs.

Does anyone know what size screws the SCS 320 uses?

After trying a number of different sights to get my preferred height for the SCS on 320, I have settled on the Trijicon Fiber set to get a 0.309 in. (7.84mm) overall rear height (0.218 in. (5.53mm) blade height). I didn't use their fiber front since I had an orange outline front of the same height. The fiber front/black rear set on Amazon were ~$75.

Name:  IMG_0772.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  26.7 KB

Sage Dynamics just completed his 2,000 round review. He likes it. No issues noted after four drops aside from surface damage. No issues with the auto brightness except in a specific use case. He says the optic worked well in various lighting and with and without a flashlight.

The one complaint is in using the 320 with night vision. The auto adjustment dims the dot based on surroundings. He can't manually adjust the dot to where he'd prefer it to be.

I do remember him liking the auto adjustment feature of the RMR HD. Did he have the same complaint about the HD under NODs? I may have to go back and watch his HD video again. Maybe he simply didn't use the auto adjust on the HD in this application.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Reviewer of the Tools
    I couldn't care less about how these work under Nods.

I bought a MOS SCS recently and it has been great. The auto adjustment has been better than I expected. This includes introducing really bright white light with a handheld or WML. It's unbelievably fast to adjust too.

That being said, this is my first open emitter dot and I hate the amount of lint and stuff it collects daily. I am constantly wiping it down because I just can't leave it alone. I would buy at least three closed emitter MOS SCS dots.

I have been contemplating a Staccato C2 lately. I have been searching for a standard iron sight model that I would ultimately send out for a Chambers Custom RDMS mount. However this SCS 320 has me rethinking that altogether.

I've seen somewhere that this would fit the optic cut on the Shield Plus without modification- is that true?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List