Folks:

SAC Tactical is delighted to announce that we are conducting a one-day Essential PISTOL CALIBER Carbine Skills Course at the Double Tapp Range in Boise Idaho on Saturday 16-September-2023. Registration is limited. This eight-hour course covers essential skills that a carbine user would need in a defensive situation. As the name implies this course is designed around PISTOL CALIBER CARBINES ("PCC") or submachineguns. We will be shooting a significant amount of steel in the class and at typical pistol ranges, so unfortunately, we CANNOT accommodate 5.56X45/22 Remington, 7.62X39mm, or 308 Winchester style rifles and carbines. This course does for the carbine what our Essential Handgun Skills Course does for the handgun in that that goes beyond the basics and covers necessary skills for those relying on a carbine for defense. Round count is approximately 300+. Cost is $210.00. Class begins at 8:30 AM and ends at 5:00 PM. For returning SAC Students, the drills we cover will be adjusted for the student's current skill level. Both "AR" style weapons and other systems are welcome. I will be teaching the course using a sling mounted MP5 variant. This is a neat opportunity to learn how to use these PCCs defensively. I look forward to training with you in Boise.

To register, please follow this link: "https://saconsco.com/product/essential-pistol-caliber-carbine-skills-9-16-23/". Once you register and pay, a detailed equipment list will be sent to you via e-mail. This course is premised on you having a zeroed carbine. There is significant material to cover, and we will have little time to correct zero's in class. PLEASE bring a ZEROED CARBINE. If you have questions about how to zero your carbine, please reach out to me beforehand. Stockles/braceless PCCs welcome!

Additionally, SAC Tactical will be conducting two related classes, an Essential Revolver Skills Course and an Essential Backup Handgun Skills Course on the two days immediately preceding this course. All courses will be taught at the Double Tapp Range. I will post separate posts for both in the appropriate forum.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at: "info@saconsco.com". Thank you for your attention to this.

Bruce