Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quality CCW-Supporting Casual Pants

I used to be able to get away with jeans at work, but for the past few years I've needed business casual.

For pants, I've got some UB Tech, Orvis, and Weatherproof Vintage, that I picked up at Costco. The Orvis, and Weatherproof, look the best, and all three will be wrinkle free. They have all held up to a moderate amount of abuse, but I haven't been out hiking/climbing in them. Both the UB tech, and Orvis, have a zippered pocket on the right thigh, but its not a bulging cargo pocket.

They might be worth checking out to see if they meet your needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Amazon basics both shorts and pants have been good for what they are. Fit in well and support the gear I carry.
    Which ones, will you post a link?

I carry a lot of stuff because I like to. I'm old(55) so I don't need bomb-proof pants, I do like them but don't want to pay $100 bucks for them. I am looking for pants that fit like my jeans(with a little stretch). I recently purchased "Men's Straight Fit Mid-Rise Canvas Work Pants" at Tractor Supply. I bought a waist size up, they seem okay, but it's only been about 6 weeks. Great for my work, and they look better than jeans.

I tried some jean cut Dockers(around $50.00) but they did not fit like jeans so I returned them.

I do wear a Phlster Engima but carry other accouterments on my belt and waistband.
    --Jason--

Duluth Trading?

I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned Duluth Trading. I am partial to the DuluthFlex Foreman pants but they have several different pants that would work. Also look at their Ballroom Khakis.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

I have a couple of pair of the Duluth Firehose 5 pocket pants. Nice stretch. Good pockets. Fit well without being skinny jeans. I can dress them up or down with different shirts or a sport coat. I also have a pair of the 5.11 slim fit jeans for when I need to look more casual. I don’t really wear anything else but those three pairs of pants. They have lasted much longer than I expected. I have a couple of pair of slacks for when I need to dress up for work but that’s about it.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List